This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a real catch there...

Okay, so we have a guest who came here to hook up with some guy she apparently just met on the Internet. She came here all the way from California just to meet him. The lady is very nice.

The guy...not so much. He came to meet the woman.

First off, he came to ask where she is, and couldn't even give me the right name. We will call the woman "Jill", and he was asking for "Amanda." Not even close. After looking in his phone, he came up with the correct name of "Jill".

Guy: "It's Jill. Or Amanda. Whichever."

Okay...yeah, this relationship is clearly off to a great start!

Later, he called down trying to get a music station on the TV. We don't have music channels. He called me a dumb bitch because we don't have music channels.

Before the guy arrived, the woman had purchased WiFi access in case he needed it. He didn't need it. Apparently, the nice woman is also a dumb bitch for purchasing it. I told him she could get a refund, and he was just like "yeah, whatever".

Lady, you are nice, and I like you, so heed my advice. Turn around, and run away! Fast!

Last time I saw her this morning, she was still in the happy-giggly state, so I don't think she sees what a douche this guy clearly is...
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

That is very sad.

Comment

I'd be so tempted, if both are ever at your desk, to bring up something, anything, that will bring out the worst in him, just so she can see it. Like tell him his room will be cleaned a bit later than normal and let her hear the names he calls you and the housekeeping staff.

Madness takes it's toll....
      Please have exact change ready.

Comment

OMG. I hope that poor woman realizes her terrible mistake and hightails it back home...and changes her e-mail addresses, screen names, whatever she has to do!!
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth Merriweather View Post
          I'd be so tempted, if both are ever at your desk, to bring up something, anything, that will bring out the worst in him, just so she can see it. Like tell him his room will be cleaned a bit later than normal and let her hear the names he calls you and the housekeeping staff.
          Yeah, I would too. And hope that he's not slimy enough to be all sugary while she's around -- at least until he's got her good and hooked. What a loser (him, not her).

Comment

My guess is she won't see his true behavior, he'll get her pregnant to "snag her" for good and then his true colors will come out and he'll start mistreating them both. Good times. I can only hope she sees what a douchebag he is before he wrecks her life, but odds are she won't. Le sigh.

Comment

Working...
            X