This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUGH!

Why are people so frigging stupid? And why do they not listen to me? Why do they have such ridiculous expectations?! Why do they always expect me to read their minds and make something perfect?

NO I CANNOT JUST "MAKE IT LONGER" IT IS NOT A PENCIL DRAWING IT IS A STUFFED ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!! IT IS MADE! I CANNOT ERASE IT AND TWEAK THE PROPORTIONS, I WOULD NEED TO MAKE THE ENTIRE THING OVER, YOU NIT-PICKING TWITHEAD!
    The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself. ~Cicero

See the fuzzy - http://bladespark.livejournal.com/

If you make it, they will come

and complain they didn't get enough.

Comment

Yes, you can make it longer. But they will complain about the seam in the weird place. People are just clueless about sewing.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

The correct answer to 'Can you make it longer' is "Of course, but it will double the price"

Comment

So, you wanted a franken-stuffy?
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Yeah. This one is a. made of minky so the seams REALLY show, so if I did take it apart and lengthen it by just piecing in more fabric it would look horrific, and b. has a wire armature (never doing that again) that I'd have to re-do, because I can't just patch in more wire, and it is just not happening. NOT. HAPPENING.

I am getting to the point where I hate and loathe the very idea of sending off finished pics to the customer because I've had such a string of people being asses about my work. I spend the entire time between sending them and getting a reply with my stomach in knots, just waiting for something like this to turn up.
            The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself. ~Cicero

See the fuzzy - http://bladespark.livejournal.com/

Comment

Yeah I'm the same way. I always worry when it takes a while between replies when I send completed pictures and when I ship thier orders.
              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                So, you wanted a franken-stuffy?
                Actually I do!

But I bet Sparks customers don't!
                I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

I kinda do too.

If only I could afford one
                  Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Sorry to hear you got another "special" case on your plushes. If it helps at all, I love the one you did for me. ^^
                    "I am nothing if not an equal opportunity asshole." -Gravekeeper

"F**k you and your tie." -Jester

Comment

Working...
                    X