Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Power of the red button on the cellphone COMPELS YOU!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Power of the red button on the cellphone COMPELS YOU!

Compels you to behave, that is....

-Why’d you tow my car?!
    -You did not have a permit for where you parked sir, that is a private lot, permit parking only.
    -You bring my car back!
    -Sorry Sir, that vehicle is impounded and cannot be released until it is paid for in full, $105, cash, credit or debit, no checks
    -*Sigh* You WILL bring back my car now!
    -No Sir, you will have to come to our garage to pick it up, and it will be $105
    -*Angry Grunt* This state…. Ugh! You people…. Bring back my car now!
    -I have already explained what your options are, that is not one of them
    -Bring my car back now!
    -No
    -Just bring it back!
    -No Sir, we will not.
    -Fine! I’ll pay for it tomorrow, but you NEED to bring it back now!
    -That’s not going to happen Sir, I’ve already explained your options. Bringing it back to you is not one of them, we will not be doing it.
    -Look, this, you….. ugh, I don’t know why I moved here, you bring back my car now!
    -Sir, I…
    -BRING BACK MY CAR!
    -Sir….
    -BRING BACK MY CAR NOW!
    -S…
    -BRING IT BACK! YOU BRING IT BACK NOW! I WILL PAY LATER BUT I WANT MY CAR NOW! YOU BRING IT BA..

*click*

1 Potato… 2 Potato…. 3 Potato…

*ring*

-Friendly Neighborhood Towing, Argabarga Speaking
    -WHY YOU HANG UP ON ME?!
    -Because you were talking over me and I couldn’t get a word in, are you ready to talk to me like a civilized person and not interrupt?
    -YOU!...... Uh….. okay, what do I have to do?
    -Come to the garage at Our Address, it will be $105 to pick the car up, you will need photo ID and a form of payment that is either cash, credit or debit, or any combination of the above. We cannot take checks.
    - Fine! *click*

-Hey! Why did you tow me from 135 This St.?
    -Your car did not have a permit for that lot (and it was a brand new car with rental car license plates and barcodes, that’s the kiss of death around here as 99% of the ones I see are illegals)
    -Well, there’s 3 other cars here, how come I don’t see you here now lifting them up?!
    -Yes sir, those cars have permits for the lot, they are large orange tags hanging from the rearview mirrors, those people have purchased parking spots there.
    -Look, I’m from out of town, I didn’t know I’d be towed
    -There are 4 signs in that lot sir that say it is private parking (and he obviously found one because he called us, they have our number on them)
    -Look, I’m from Alabama, I have to be on the road tomorrow morning, I didn’t know the rules, there’s nothing you can do?
    -No Sir, the only thing I can do for you tonight is take $105 as payment and release the vehicle
    -But, only I got towed! The rest of these cars down here should be getting towed right now too!
    -I already explained sir, they are allowed to be there, if you walk over to them, you’ll see they have permits hanging from the rearview mirrors. I’ll save you the walk, if you’re talking about that little Nissan hatchback or the white Caravan or the Green Oldsmobile SUV, they’re regulars down there and I see them all the time.
    *slight pause as I assume he does go over and sees I’m telling the truth*
    -Great, that’s *bleepin* terrific! This is one *bleep* of a scam you’re running! Now, you Mother *bleep* ers are….

*click*

*ring*

-Friendly Neighborhood Towing, Argabarga Speaking
    -WHY YOU HANG UP ON ME?!
    -Because you swore at me, there’s no reason for that
    -Mother*bleep* ….

*click*

*ring*

-(Interrupting before he gets a chance) Okay, are you ready to talk to me without the swearing? Because I can just keep hanging up if you won’t talk to me like a civilized person
    -…. Okay, where are you guys at?

Attitudes adjusted! Potty mouths scrubbed! Faulty logic corrected! It's amazing what this lil' button can do with one mere push! I better be careful, I'm only a few more of these away from becoming a cackling meglomaniac declaring "I think you'll soon see it my way!" while strapping James Bond to the torture table....
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Excuse me a minute. Bwahahahahahahaha ... ahem..I am better now. That was just epic. Had everything. Insanity (repeating the same thing, expecting a different outcome), and epic pwnage. Bravo good sir, bravo.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

This stuff just makes me giggle like a schoolgirl.

It's so satisfying to be able to read about other people's triumph over abject stupidity and entitlement.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Your cellphone number is listed on the tow signs?

Comment

Really? You're going to verbally abuse and scream at the people who have YOUR CAR in their possession? Men who possess wreckers and probably all manner of nasty tools with which they could reduce it to mere scrap metal?

(Note: I am in no way suggesting that Argabarga would do such a thing. But allow me to be evil, would you?)

I love it when Sucktomers are forced to behave.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Company cellphone - handier then having to sit by a landline all the time.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
              Attitudes adjusted! Potty mouths scrubbed! Faulty logic corrected! It's amazing what this lil' button can do with one mere push! I better be careful, I'm only a few more of these away from becoming a cackling meglomaniac declaring "I think you'll soon see it my way!" while strapping James Bond to the torture table....
              Here's the plan. We tow the vehicle and hold it ransom for
              *zooms in*
              One HUNDRED dollars!
              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                This stuff just makes me giggle like a schoolgirl.

It's so satisfying to be able to read about other people's triumph over abject stupidity and entitlement.

^-.-^
                This! So many times This!

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                  I better be careful, I'm only a few more of these away from becoming a cackling meglomaniac declaring "I think you'll soon see it my way!" while strapping James Bond to the torture table....
                  SC: Do you expect me talk?
                  Argabarga: No, Mr. Sucky Customer. I expect you to paaayyy!

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                  Here's the plan. We tow the vehicle and hold it ransom for
                  *zooms in*
                  One HUNDRED dollars!
                  Dr. Evil in Austin Powers.
                  They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

BRING IT BACK! YOU BRING IT BACK NOW! I WILL PAY LATER BUT I WANT MY CAR NOW! YOU BRING IT BA..
                    Anybody else hear Robert Plant screeching at the end of "Battle of Evermore"?
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I REALLY love the excuse "I'm not from around here!" And I really, REALLY love pointing-out to them that stop signs, speed limit signs, handicap parking signs, fire lane signs, etc. mean the same thing no matter where you are!
                      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                        Excuse me a minute. Bwahahahahahahaha ... ahem..I am better now. That was just epic. Had everything. Insanity (repeating the same thing, expecting a different outcome), and epic pwnage. Bravo good sir, bravo.

My reaction exactly ...

Hang on a minute while I find my "disguise" halo ... I know it's here somewhere ...

Comment

Awe...

...some.
                          This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                          I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth Hanzoku View Post
                            Company cellphone - handier then having to sit by a landline all the time.
                            This, my "office" as it were, says "FORD POWERSTROKE DIESEL" on the door
                            - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                              Anybody else hear Robert Plant screeching at the end of "Battle of Evermore"?
                              Indeed I do.... in fact I'm going to have to go listen to that right now....
                              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Working...
                              X