Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am sorry your highness, shall I clean the counter off as well?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Moirae View Post
    I don't know why its a big deal. I don't have nails (I bite them REALLY bad) either, but I have never cared one way or the other.
    I've got short nails, too. Keep 'em that way because of how much I cook, typing, and 15 years of piano lessons. I seldom ever have a problem picking things up, and if I do, it's easy enough to slide it to the edge of the counter.

Seriously, if that's the worst problem that douche has in his life, he's pretty damned lucky.
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
      Seriously, if that's the worst problem that douche has in his life, he's pretty damned lucky.
      This, 100000x over. It's exactly what I was thinking. Gah!
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

I'd like to offer another perspective.

I work in a pharmacy. We have a LOT of sick people in here, filling prescriptions and whatnot. I personally would rather they didn't hand me their card, as there's that chance (slim, I know) that they would transfer some germ or virus to me by inadvertent contact. It's not that I'm obsessive, it's that I don't want to/can't afford to get sick.

That said, there's no reason to be rude about it

Comment

Working...
        X