Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have to look up one of my bank account numbers since it's my personal one (not joint with my hubby) and it's long...I don't use it much. I do, however, know where it is. I also know what a routing number is. Then again, I'm 20 years older than that girl...but I'd like to think even if I didn't know the terms when I was her age I'd still figure it out pretty quick. Make something up?? Alllllrighty then...
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth georgie View Post
      I've just realised tilly that the blog i've been reading daily for the past couple of months is yours !!!!

i love reading it.
      Awww, thank you so much for reading the blog
      Pretty bad that I speak to that many dumbass and rude ppl that I'm able to blog most days but nice to be able to share the pain, so to speak

Comment

Quoth tilly101 View Post
        OMG.
        SC - Oh, okay. But can't you, like, just make a number up?
        Me- Oh silly me! We don't need a reeaalll number. We just do that to screw with smart people! Hold on a sec. *mashes keyboard with palm* Hmm... *mashes some more* That looks about right!

Granted, I don't know my numbers off hand. I have to whip out my checkbook. However, Im a few years younger than her and I know what an account number is. Let's break this down. Account- your bank account. Translated for SC- it's, like, omg, like totally that place you put your, like shopping money! Number- 1,2,3,4 c'mon you learned this at age 2. Translated for SC- it's like, those weird letters that you, like, totally can't spell with unless you wanna be all like $+00p!d 1!k3 +#!$. Account number= the number of your bank account. It's kiiinnda self explanitory...
        Answers: $1
        Correct Answers: $2
        Answers that require thought: $5
        Dumb looks are still free.

Comment

Kisa you've just about made my day with that explanation.
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
          X