Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 6 year old nephew has more patience than these stupid bitches!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 6 year old nephew has more patience than these stupid bitches!

Yesterday I dealt with quite a few impatient people, all of them ladies (no offense to any ladies, they just happened to all be ladies)
    This guy gave me a bunch of coupons and the total came to -$1.20, we owed him money. I didn't know what to do and found it rather strange that we actually owed the customer money, so I call a sup. Thats when IL#1 (Impatient Lady) chimes in.
    IL: What's the hold up?
    Me: I'm sorry, Maam. I have to get a sup. I don't know what to do here.
    IL: Just give him fucking $1.20!
    Me: Excuse me, Maam. I would appreciate if you don't talk to me like that. Thank you.
    After rinse, lather and repeat a few times, she say this....
    IL: Why don't you just use your fucking entrapeanur skills and just give him $1.20?
    Me Sorry about this.
    Me (what I wanted to say): Why don't you go fuck a cow or something, you stupid cunt?!
    Thank God she finally left! Sup comes over and the guy back me up.
    I go on break, only less than 2 hours to go, and then I'm off for the day and off tomorrow. Things gonna get better, right? WRONG!!!
    Another guy goes through my line, and the price rings up wrong, so I call for a price check. Lady behind him gets impatient but not rude.
    IL#2: Excuse me, can I go?
    Me: Hmmm?
    IL#2: Can I pay you for the chicken and leave?
    Me: What do you mean?
    IL#2: I'm paying cash. Can I leave the money with you and go?
    Me: I'm sorry, I have to finish this transaction first.
    IL#2: Yes, but BLAH BLAH BLAH.
    Me: Maam, once I finish with this one, I can do yours.
    IL#2: When can you ring me up?
    Me: When I am done with him, I'll be more than happy to.
    Finally she pays and leaves, ignoring me because I apologize and she's not happy, giving me the "You didn't provide great customer service" look.
    Sure, Like I'm gonna fucking do that for a customer. Look people, you have to wait your turn in line, that's it! Not my fault if your so goddamed impatient.
    Idiots.

Quoth BowserKoopa1 View Post
    IL: Why don't you just use your fucking entrapeanur skills and just give him $1.20?
    Only the best and most successful entrepreneurs give away money to their customers.
    Fiancee: We're going to need to do laundry. I'm out of clean pants.
    Me: Sounds like a job for Gravekeeper!
    Fiancee: What?!
    Me: Nevermind.

Comment

Wow. There's a customer (B*tch #1) who needs a manager to politely point out the door to her and tell her not to let it hit her in the brain on her way out.

Comment

You should have let the person behind that bitch get in front of her and rang that customer up before you rung her up.

Comment

This guy gave me a bunch of coupons and the total came to -$1.20, we owed him money. I didn't know what to do and found it rather strange that we actually owed the customer money, so I call a sup. Thats when IL#1 (Impatient Lady) chimes in.
          IL: What's the hold up?
          Me: I'm sorry, Maam. I have to get a sup. I don't know what to do here.
          IL: Just give him fucking $1.20!
          Me: Excuse me, Maam. I would appreciate if you don't talk to me like that. Thank you.
          After rinse, lather and repeat a few times, she say this....
          Fantasy reply: If you're in such a big hurry, why don't you give him the $1.20?

By the way, what did Sup say to do about the $1.20? Did the guy get it or not?
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
            By the way, what did Sup say to do about the $1.20? Did the guy get it or not?
            This. I'm really curious about what happened with that.

Comment

IL#2: Can I pay you for the chicken and leave?
              You can leave the chicken and go, certainly! I'm sorry you had to put up with this.

As per the coupon-craze that's swept our nation, I had a similar situation with a customer. Came in with a bar of soap, receipt and coupon.

She wanted to return the bar of soap to purchase a new bar and use the coupon to get a free bar in addition to the less expensive new product.

This would all be great but for a few things:
              1) I don't have coupons. I do have reward programs, but that's a completely separate process.

2) The products in my store are all custom products and hand-made. The bar she wanted to return was a bar of Lever 2000 and the coupon was for Dial.

3) (and the big kicker) The receipt was from WallyWorld.

No, I will not take a return from another store for a product I do not sell and I cannot honor a coupon for yet another product I do not sell.

Her response after twenty minutes with one of my girls and another ten with my explanation... "Well why don't you carry these? I just came here to return this bar, it SHOULD be simple! "

Comment

If you were an entrepreneur, wouldn't that make you the boss? So many evil thoughts, so little time.
                A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

People like that make me want to scream. Everybody can't be first in line; if they don't want to wait, they should shop at "off" times like 3 AM when there's hardly anybody in the store.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

If that lady wanted to get out of line and go pay for her chicken, there's one of two things she could've done: go to another open register (with a shorter line) or take her ass to the express lane! DUH!!! As for the other impatient lady...she really needed to shut the fuck up!
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth thehuckster View Post
                      Only the best and most successful entrepreneurs give away money to their customers.
                      I very strongly suspect that IL has no clue what "entrepreneur" even means. She probably thought using such a big fancy word made her sound intelligent and classy, something completely belied by the use of the f-bomb.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                        I very strongly suspect that IL has no clue what "entrepreneur" even means. She probably thought using such a big fancy word made her sound intelligent and classy, something completely belied by the use of the f-bomb.
                        ^ THIS. I do not think that word means what you think it mean....
                        Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
                        What's the difference?
                        We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

There will be a continuation of this story as soon as I post it. Seems that I had the day off yesterday and came back to work expecting things to get better Guess I shoulda known better than to expect it. I had even more rude and impatient customers. Anyway just wanted to give yall a heads up.

Comment

i remember when mom had enough coupons that the bill went negative.
                            back then they'd pay the cash out.

these days however many stores have a policy that after it hits zero they stop discounting.

Comment

Yesterday I dealt with quite a few impatient people, all of them ladies (no offense to any ladies, they just happened to all be ladies)
                              No, they were not. You had it right the first time.
                              Women can do anything men can.
                              But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
                              Maxine

Comment

Working...
                              X