Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They even follow you to the bathroom.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth LillFilly View Post
    Maybe at Kmart the employees are fitted with colostomy bags, ehe?
    And Foley catheters.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
      That SC must think all retail employees are supposed to be robots. Dumbass.
      Sir, are you aware that you're leaking coolant at an alarming rate?

Had to be said
      Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Actually, the customer has a point.

When I was working electronics at the Mart of K, I could only go to the bathroom if someone watched the register for me. (They were concerned people would shoplift if no one watched was in the department) And you have no idea how much of a pain in the ass it is to get a coworker to take two minutes out of their "busy" day to cover you so you can retain your dignity.

Comment

Okay, I am not a patient person, but even I can wait 2 minutes for someone to use the bathroom. Does that think rushing you is going to make it go any faster?

Jumping Jesus on a pogostick are some people stupid.

Comment

Quoth rageaholic View Post
            Okay, I am not a patient person, but even I can wait 2 minutes for someone to use the bathroom. Does that think rushing you is going to make it go any faster?
            That would be a great time to suddenly develop a case of shy bladder or sphincter, I think.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
              Maybe at Kmart the employees are fitted with colostomy bags, ehe?
              Or corks....

Comment

I've got the scene from Transformers running through my head. "This animal has leaked lubricant all over my foot. That's going to rust."
                "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Working...
                X