Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your wife doesn't work here........(bit long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm a little bit . When boss-lady came back in today, I let her know what happened. She also got a copy of the report from security.

She will be meeting with the person in charge of security and the head of suchandsuch department this week.

Guess whose backside is going to be very sore by the end of this week.

Sometimes I love my job.
    A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

Oh, this one definitely calls for followup. Please don't leave us hanging, we want to know how he hangs over this!

(Do you know who I am? Really? "ATTENTION, Ladies and Gentlemen. We have a lost gentleman at the front desk who doesn't know who he is, can anyone come help?")
      I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Quoth energyguy View Post
        The three people in your company you don't want to piss off.
        I always thought it was:

1. The person who does the payroll.
        2. The person who does the payroll.
        3. The person who does the payroll.
        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Is there someone you can complain to in HR about his treatment of you? Get him shit canned or at least in trouble
          Part Angel Part Sadist

Comment

So Boss Lady and the head of suchandsuch dept had a meeting today. Unfortunately it was right before Boss Lady had to go home. So I have to wait until Monday to find out what is going to happen
            A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
              I always thought it was:

2. The person who signs the payroll checks.
              3. The person who brings you your payroll checks.
              Fixed that just a bit for ya ^_^
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
                I always thought it was:

2. The person who signs the payroll checks.
                3. The person who brings you your payroll checks.
                Quoth EricKei View Post
                Fixed that just a bit for ya ^_^
                And guess which department is the guinea pig for leading edge pioneering up-to-the-latest-buzzword computerization?
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Boss Lady told me what happened in the meeting today. Hehe still giggling about what was decided.

So Mr Ranty Pants has to give me and Security Guy a Written Apology(tm) and a Verbal Apology(tm). And Mr Ranty Pants has to apologise to his boss. All in front of his department (about 20 people). It will be happening this week. Have to wait for SG to come back on shift.

Head of Suchandsuch dept spoke to me this evening about it too. He was pretty annoyed with the guy. But he did ask me what my fav chocolate was. Here is hoping for a Christmas bonus.

Comment

AMEN! Glad to see Karma has paid off well in your (and your staff's) favor.

Comment

Quoth Blue Ginger View Post
                      So Mr Ranty Pants has to give me and Security Guy a Written Apology(tm) and a Verbal Apology(tm). And Mr Ranty Pants has to apologise to his boss. All in front of his department (about 20 people). It will be happening this week. Have to wait for SG to come back on shift.
                      Hitting directly at the ol' pride. Boss plays nasty.

I like it.
                      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth draco664 View Post
                        No. 3 only matters if you receive post at your work. I always say that the people you don't want to piss off at a company are IT, security and the person who cleans your area...
                        and the people who make the food in the cafeteria

and oooo. publicly eating crow.
                        now THAT'S a bonus.
                        Last edited by PepperElf; 11-02-2011, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Mr.Ranty Pants is too stupid to know that by asking his name you're preventing the wrong person from getting his parcel. Moron.
                          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                            and the people who make the food in the cafeteria
                            Dont forget the coffee lady/man Or the on who cleans the coffee maker

Comment

Working...
                            X