This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Words Fail Me...Just..Just Read This Post

Today was yet another day in hell as my partner called off at the last second claiming to be ill (although I'm damn sure he's out partying right now) leaving me stuck working alone, struggling to pick up the slack. I'm too tired to post the whole thing so here's one part I NEED to get down.

Me:
    SB: Stoopid Bitch
    RC: The Regular Cashier

Me: Hi how are you?
    SB: Can I use my KFC coupon here?
    Me: Pardon me? (I asked her to repeat herself because I was so sure I misheard. "No one is that stupid" I though)
    SB: I want to use my KFC coupon. Is that ok?

Nope, I heard right. Somehow, this woman decided to come to a Taco Bell/Pizza Hut to use her KFC coupon when a KFC is 3 doors down on THE SAME SIDE OF THE STREET. Literally, it's my store, car store, random store, KFC. Either she is just that fucking stupid or she is too lazy to DRIVE 500 feet.

Me: Noooo you can't do that.
    SB: *grumbles* Ok, I want a double beef chalupa and a double steak chalupa.

I assumed she ment an XXL chalupa because it says "DOUBLE BEEF/CHICKEN/STEAK" on the sign so I rung those up.

Me: Anything else?
    SB: No.
    Me: Is your order correct on the screen?
    SB: Yes.
    Me: $x.xx second window.
    ---at the window---
    Me: Hello that will be $x.xx.
    SB: Is this a company store or a franchise store (company=owned by yum; franchise=individualy owned)
    Me: This is a company store.
    SB: *snotty* Well Taco Bell and KFC are both owned by YumBrands so why cant you take my coupon!?!!!
    Me: Um...becuase the coupon is for KFC and this is Taco Bell???
    SB: THEY ARE BOTH OWNED BY YUM!!!
    Me: Yes, but they are different stores with different products. Your coupon is exclusively for KFC so it cannot be used anywhere but at KFC.
    SB: But KFC is closed!
    Me: Sorry. (I'm not sorry and guess what? It's 9pm and they are open! Go there. Now. Please.) Save it for tomarrow?
    SB: It expires today!!!
    Me: Oh that's too bad. (Well that's what you get for not planning ahead. Seriously? KFC is closed so I go to Taco Bell for my $5 bucket of chicken!!!)
    ---later----
    Holy shitcakes AssMan! SB is on the loose in the dining room! RC AWAY! *whoosh*

RC: What's the prob-
    SB: *screech*THERE'S NO DOUBLE MEAT ON THIS YOU FORGOT THE SOUR CREAM I ASKED FOR EXTRA CHEESE WHERE'S MY EXTRA CHEESE YOU BETTER FIX THIS NOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
    RC: .......Ok.......
    SB: THAT ORDER TAKER IS SO STUPID SHE DIDN'T RING IT UP RIGHT BLABLABLAH!!!
    RC: Ok. One second. *tells the cooks how to remake it*
    Me: *swoops in and pulls RC to the side* Did she just blame me?
    RC: Yes she's such a bitch!
    Me: Oh that's not all! *retells story of the KFC coupon*
    RC: And she called YOU stupid?! Wow...
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

....!

*gives Kisa hugs, cookies, and a teddybear*
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

...wow...just wow. I mean, I've met stupid people before, but...wow...

Actually, I've had people trying to use coupons like KFC or other food places at W*LMart before when I was a cashier there...and people attempting to use food EBT cards for stuff that was NOT food, and things like that. Sigh. Why do people who lack two brain cells to rub together not just stay in their houses so we don't have to see them? Ever?

Comment

You forgot your mind reading pill this morning didn't you? People just do not know how to communicate anymore.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Clover View Post
          ...Why do people who lack two brain cells to rub together not just stay in their houses so we don't have to see them? Ever?
          That would be nice, wouldn't it? Some days it sure seems like Idiocracy is coming true. The OP is proof.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Stupid bitch is a scammer. She pitched a fit about her food because Kisa wouldn't take her KFC coupon, to get extras on her food she didn't order.
            They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

You should have said, "Sure, you can use your KFC coupon here! Oh, whoops, I'm sorry, we are fresh out of fried chicken here at TACO BELL AND PIZZA HUT. I guess you're out of luck."
              Fiancee: We're going to need to do laundry. I'm out of clean pants.
              Me: Sounds like a job for Gravekeeper!
              Fiancee: What?!
              Me: Nevermind.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
                Stupid bitch is a scammer. She pitched a fit about her food because Kisa wouldn't take her KFC coupon, to get extras on her food she didn't order.
                Yep. She's probably a regular at this sort of thing.

Comment

There needs to be a rule in the books at every retail establishment and restaurant that at some point we can point blank look at an SC like this and say... "No, you know what? You're a stupid bitch. We're no longer servings you. Get out of our store/restaurant."

Seriously...someone NEEDED to say that to that scamming bitch!
                  "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Not to worry, scammer lady will use her expired coupon at KFC tomorrow. Because they hhhaaaaaavvvveee to take it.
                    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

I think I died a little inside...
                      http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

I love going to fast food restaraunts, and I'd never behave that way.

It's partially Mal-Mart's fault. They've started accepting every coupon they can, or they were until someone in corporate realized this was making them lose money. And you know what they say. Give an SC an inch, they'll claim a mile or ten.

If Mal-Mart does it, Taco Bell/Pizza Hut should do it, too.
                        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
                          If Mal-Mart does it, Taco Bell/Pizza Hut should do it, too.
                          Must depend on location, my Mal-Mart refused other store's store-coupons unless they were valid manufacturer coupons.
                          A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
                            Must depend on location, my Mal-Mart refused other store's store-coupons unless they were valid manufacturer coupons.
                            DITTO here

Comment

My local Mal-Mart is just matching other stores' coupon policies. Which is nice sometimes.
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                              X