This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Paranoid think we're stalking him

Had a complaint come in, it made me laugh out loud. Just when I think the guests' egos can't get any bigger... Well, we have a free breakfast. It's pretty good, I often eat it on my break in the morn and chat with the staff. Some guy complained about that.

Now at the other hotel I used to work at, some other guy complained about the BF lady always changing the channel to some Spanish speaking channel. I understand that. But complaining about us talking in a language you don't understand? What, afraid we're talking about you? And he also complained that the staff "Stalked" him at breakfast. SIGH It seems they whine about not being paid enough attention to, then they whine that we're stalking them. O effing k.

"The STAFF should come out every few minutes to restock the food, and not stand there and STALK" <-- excerpt from Mr. Paranoid's email.

Since when is standing there stalking? Did it ever occur to you that they're watching the food, Mr. P? Not you? To see if it's running out? Did that ever occur to your little peabrain?

I dunno. To me, stalking is taking pictures, screaming, flashing gentials, making lewd comments, being rude, calling constantly, you know just BOTHERING. Hm. I wonder if I could sue SCs for stalking? I'd be a millionaire! j/k I know I get paid to be stalked

On the bad side, he was a VIP (very ignorant person) so corporate will be UNHAPPY at us for making a VIP UNHAPPY and the GM will probably make us stop chatting and "stalking". On the VERY VERY VERY GOOD side, he promised us to never stay again here. YAY THANK YOU and don't forget your tinfoil hat plz! Cuz we won't send it.
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Bet he was trying to get away with something (like pocketing a bunch of X for later) and couldn't because the staff was keeping an eye on things. Harumph!

Comment

Quoth HotelMinion View Post
      Now at the other hotel I used to work at, some other guy complained about the BF lady always changing the channel to some Spanish speaking channel. I understand that. But complaining about us talking in a language you don't understand? What, afraid we're talking about you?
      Just be glad he didn't bring up anything about illegal immigrants or any other racist comment. It reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Elaine went to that spa that had the Korean women talking about her in Korean, and she decided to have George's father who spoke Korean to find out what they were saying.
      Fiancee: We're going to need to do laundry. I'm out of clean pants.
      Me: Sounds like a job for Gravekeeper!
      Fiancee: What?!
      Me: Nevermind.

Comment

Just a thought, perhaps he meant staff shouldn't stand there and TALK? Bet his crazy subconscious let slip!?

Either way, guy needs to get a life! Doesn't he know there are real problems in the world!?
        "You're perfect yes it's true, but without meeeee you're only you!"

Comment

Working...
        X