This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O_o pin pad horror

Had a customer who was just getting more and more frustrated with me... not understanding that he was causing it himself.

He bought a satellite radio and in order to activate it I had to enter in his information.

He was grumbly about that but gave the info. I hope having no email won't bite him in the butt but that's not my problem. He's "none@none.none" cos it won't accept null answers or anything else other than that format.

then he had to enter his card info into the pin pad. kinda. he did credit so i had to check the ID (not signed, but it's not our policy to tell them to go away and sign it), and then sign the pad.

the problem is he couldn't hit enter to submit the signature. and i wasn't going to click it for him because i don't know if that would make us liable if he complains that he didn't authorize it.

he kept clicking the corner and not where it said enter. and literally... he was holding the pen and using his finger.

the customer after him made a snarky comment about how stupid the man was. i just shrugged.

yeah he was crotchety but in all honesty not enough to get on my nerves.... i just remembered this because I saw the "Hit the button" title and it reminded me of the man's issues with the "enter" button.
Working...
X