X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short (and mad)

Dear SC/EW @#$%:

I am NOT your counsellor. I am not your psychologist. I am a tech.
    That said, I would strongly advise you to take your freaking meds before dealing with other people.

It is not my job to calm you the f*** down. It is not my job to put up with your crazy-a$$ mood swings. I am helping you because I have always dealt with & helped your company. Not because I have to.

I worked here before you and I will likely work here after you. I know your predecessors (sp?) and your co-workers' predecessors. You cannot scare me.

You say "I can only deal with you"? Actually, no, I can deal without whoever the hell I want to - I'm doing you a favour, not the other way around.

Do not ever lie to me. Do not ever accuse me of lying to you. Do not ever accuse me of accusing YOU of lying.

And sure, go to your manager. If she talks to your account manager, who is a dear friend of mine, she will get an earful about how I will not deal with you until you medicate yourself / sort yourself out... And NEWSFLASH: I AM IT. I am $MyCompany's tech for you, because I know your setup - and staff - inside out. And no-body else wants to deal with you.

All this - over getting a voicemail PIN reset.
    Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
    What's the difference?
    We're allowed to tell you "no".

Wow. Just...wow. I have to wonder sometimes how the hell these people manage when something happens that is actually worse than a minor inconvenience.

Comment

About the same.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Yes, agreed. Just because we have to be nice doesn't make us the customers' punching bags. They need to get their act together and calm down before even reaching us.
        Check out my art: http://mechanicold.deviantart.com/

Comment

Working...
        X