This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some more hotel guests who sucked big time

This is the tale of the great wedding riot.

One night as I came to work the afternoon desk clerk told me that somehow someone on the afternoon shift gave away the suite for a wedding couple who would be checking in later (wtf) Now I knew I was gonna have a bad night.

Sure enough the couple came in and we had to inform them that we were putting them in a regular room (free of course) Well, you can pretty much guess what happened next. We were yelled at big time. We had ruined their wedding. We were the devils on earth.

I don't blame them for being mad but the only reason they wanted the suite was because they wanted to take the entire wedding party upstairs to continue the party (expressly forbidden) so I did not have too much sympathy. The bride was in tears. The groom stalked off.

And then the sucky part happened. People who were not even involved with the incident and who did not even know the couple were at the front desk yelling at us. There were literally five people across the front desk just yelling and yelling.

I called our manager on duty and the three of us went into the back room to try and resolve the issue. When I went back up front the police were there. Apparently the groom had threatened to punch a security guard. People were still rioting in the lobby.

We ended up giving them another bedroom down the hall from the suite. In the end, you see, the room attached to the living room of the suite was booked but the actual living room was empty. So the bride and groom got their party room but just had to go down the hall to sleep. What a night that was!!!!!

Yikes, I'd be pretty pissed if I were the poor sap who was trying to sleep next to the party room...
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Oh my word. That wasn't merely Bridezilla. That was Familyzilla.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

hell i'm surprised you didn't kick them all out

ruin their wedding. whatever. THEY ruined their own dumb wedding by being cuntsnails

Comment

Working...
        X