This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Hey! My Job Has EW's Too!!

Today I came across a bill with a special little message in the "Sepcial Instructions" box. Basically, it said not to use the I.D. number we normally use and to instead use their super special number they made all by themselves because their number is awesomer than ours and if we don't use their super special number they will get very angry and make us pay for their stuff.

Ok, whatever. I don't mind using the super special number for the super special snowflake. So here I go, looking the bill up and down, reading every line twice over and guess what? The super special number was nowhere to be found! The only number on the bill I could possibly use as an I.D. was our number.

They took the time to write me a love note detailing why their number can beat up our number and threatening to bill us if we don't use the number but completely forgot to include their super special number!!! Due to the fact that I need a number to punch in or the bill won't send and there was only one possible number choice, I used our number and showed my mentor before I sent it. She laughed and said we aren't paying
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

Do you think that after work those people stop at a certain Tex-Mex fast food place on the way home?
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

When you said you came across a bill, I assume you were doing the payables. That supplier needs to be told "The number you self-assigned is already in use internally as a code for 'Supplier has shipped defective product/provided incompetent service, and refused to rectify the situation. The matter is being handled by our legal department - do not pay under any circumstances' - do you still want us to use that number instead of your normal ID number for your account?"
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Who the hell makes up their own account #? How can your system even accept that?

Where I work the computer system generates an account #. Even if I could input something a customer made up, it would not be acceptable. That is strange.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
        X