Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what he could mean by "game guide"?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kisa View Post
    Weekly, he comes into the store, hunts down the nymphs and uses his suave lines to pick them up.
    Suave lines? Pssh. All you need are a butterfly net and a bunch of empty bottles...
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
      Maybe he's referring to the magical xbox nymphs who guide you through the game. Weekly, he comes into the store, hunts down the nymphs and uses his suave lines to pick them up. "Hey there sexy! Wanna help me beat Call of Duty "

.....yeah that's all I got
      The only magical assistance he should get with THAT approach is from Navi.

"HEY! LISTEN!"
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
        "HEY! LISTEN!"
        *stab*

No. Just no.
        I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
          Maybe he's referring to the magical xbox nymphs who guide you through the game. Weekly, he comes into the store, hunts down the nymphs and uses his suave lines to pick them up. "Hey there sexy! Wanna help me beat Call of Duty "
          Quoth EricKei View Post
          Suave lines? Pssh. All you need are a butterfly net and a bunch of empty bottles...
          For picking up nymphs, I find full bottles work better.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post

.....yeah that's all I got
            Best answer so far. Unless I'm proven otherwise I shall be convinced this is what he was talking about.

Actually, about the magazines. What we carry is Nintendo Power, Playstation magazine, Xbox magazine, and PC gamer. So yea...
            I make music videos in my spare time. http://www.youtube.com/user/raven13x. Check them out ^_^

Comment

Working...
            X