This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French Class selfish prats.

Okay, soo my cafe owners host French classes for some local high schools in her cafe.
    I had my first experience with the last class of the day yesterday, and mind you, I am sick right now...

So we sell pastries as well as food, if I have not mentioned on my previous topic. We usually do have a large selection, but these prats...gah.

Kids will line up and take a whole bunch of a certain kind for themselves. Annoying, but meh. But what got my gears was yesterday, a boy came in and ordered the LAST FOUR beneits and the last two maple bars. When he was ordering the maple bars, a girl asked him at the same time if she could have one of those. The boy gave her a dirty look and said, "those are mine". She backed off, but his attitude was just...ugh....

Hey kid, its called SHARING!

Not to mention the class leaves a huge ass mess. -.-

Ì hope they pay for it....They do, don't they?
    Last edited by Yarnil; 11-18-2011, 01:27 PM. Reason: Ignorant dutchie made typos

Comment

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess the owner gives them some snacks for the class and donates the space and time to the school for local brownie points and a tax write off.
      GFY

Comment

If the owner does donate the snacks, make it a rule that they can only take 2 at a time to ensure everyone gets a chance to have snacks.

Comment

They do pay for it, however,a lot of time, it gets wasted.

One person ordered 10 pastries of different sorts for themselves. Only 5 were eaten, before they threw the rest away...untouched....

Comment

First of all - who the hell orders ten different pastries just for themselves?!?! Second - if you *do* order that many, why the hell would you just throw them away?! Give them away or take them home.

Comment

Quoth Lyse View Post
              First of all - who the hell orders ten different pastries just for themselves?!?! Second - if you *do* order that many, why the hell would you just throw them away?! Give them away or take them home.
              Ah, but that's not how entitled selfishness works.

It's only marginally about oneself getting it all. The major part of it is about making sure that no one else gets any.
              I still miss my ex.
              But my aim is getting better.

Comment

Working...
              X