This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did she stay on topic?

I used to work in a bank call center, and there was this one woman who called like 4 times a week, and sometimes every day. We all knew her by name, and she was the one who would ruin our time scores.

When things were busy in the center we were able to gently cut people off and inform them we had other people waiting in line if they got off topic, so the chatters were relativity easy to get off the phone. Not this lady. This lady some how managed to keep us on the phone for an hour to two hours and stay with in the bounds of banking questions!

It boggles my mind, but if you had a break coming and you got this woman, you could kiss your break good bye, she was seriously hard to get off the phone! In a place where the average call took less than 5 minuets, it was crazy.

One time I got her on the line, and was so shocked that she asked one question and got off the line I went and told my manager. We wondered if something was wrong with her.

It became a competition as to who could get her off the phone the fastest!

Quoth TigressChar View Post
    One time I got her on the line, and was so shocked that she asked one question and got off the line I went and told my manager. We wondered if something was wrong with her.
    Did you call 911 and ask them to check up on her?
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
    X