Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loud Mice Complaint (warning: may be gross)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loud Mice Complaint (warning: may be gross)

Today, a customer was loudly complaining to the assistant store director that mice got into the bag of rolls she was returning and the deli meat she got was bad. She demanded something be done right then and wouldn't accept the assistant store director's explanation that the company who could deal with the problem was closed on Sundays. The customer threatened to report the store to the board of health. The assistant store director had a gift card for the customer to make up for the problem but I don't remember if she got it or not.

During that time, I got a customer with a coinstar slip. He told me that he didn't have a mice problem.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

I had heard about a similar incident at a place I worked at a long time ago. Lady had those little fruit flies in a bag of fruit and wanted to return it. She had the receipt. She had bought it almost a month and a half prior.
    The poor gal working the desk about puked from the smell of rotten fruit.

I saw a gallon of milk that someone tried to return cause they said it went bad right after they bought it. Exp month was Jan and they tried to return it in June. No way in hell that store would ever retain a gallon of milk that long. Even without constant watching, it just did to much business.

I dont know if anyone opened it or not. I never asked. I didnt want to know.

Comment

Quoth purplecat41877 View Post
      Today, a customer was loudly complaining to the assistant store director that mice got into the bag of rolls she was returning
      I took this to mean that mice at her HOUSE got into the bread, so she decided she wanted the store to replace it. Hey, we know it happens, right?
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
        I took this to mean that mice at her HOUSE got into the bread, so she decided she wanted the store to replace it.
        Yeah, see -- either the mice got in at her house, which is not the store's fault, or the mice had already damaged the product when she bought it (which is legit if she has a vision problem, but somehow I doubt it).

Comment

My mother once opened a loaf of bread and found a VERY large roach sitting on top of the loaf . . . neatly sliced.

Yeah, she got her money back
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

The store I work at has been having mice problems. That's probably when they got into the bread.
            My Fanfic Page
            My Fiction Page
            My Social Group
            My Pet Social Group
            My You Tube Channel

Comment

Well, they're mice, so they're small - they couldn't have eaten all that much. What's the problem?

Comment

I once had a mouse in my bottle of beer. So I took it back to the brewery and they had me participate in this wierd experiment. It was kind of cool because I met this old hockey player there.

Comment

My mom and I bought bread from the Discount Bread Shop, only to discover that the back corner had been chewed as we were putting it away. Just chalked it up to a learning experience, and tossed the back half of the bread, lol.

When I worked at the Green Walls, we one sweet elderly couple buy milk, only to come back an hour later because it was... curdled. It was almost a month past it's expiration, and when we checked there was another in the cooler with that date. So... FAIL on our part.
                  Shamus: Why hasn't anybody designs a cranium-anus extraction kit yet? It seems that so many people suffer from a improperly-stored head.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
                    My mother once opened a loaf of bread and found a VERY large roach sitting on top of the loaf . . . neatly sliced.
                    O Quality Control, where art thou?!
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                    X