Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweeet jesus...i hope someone goes over the SC's car with a steam roller......every car i ever have had has been vandalsed by someone and hell im pritty peed off that my £22.5 car has been scratched and dented within 4 months of new when its been parked up

but then again i am in a high risk industry and maybe it was unhappy customers
    We are the willing, led by the unknowing, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful, we have now done so much, for so long - for so many, with so little, we can now do anything with nothing!!!

Comment

all that over a misunderstanding?

Wow, some people :S really

Can't wait to hear an update! Hope they caught the bitch
      I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Comment

I hope they catch the moron too. I hope it's worth the trouble she's getting herself into just to make her dumbass point (in which she's still an asshole anyway). I really wonder how people seem to convince themselves they can commit crimes and never get caught or otherwise have to own up to their actions. I swear they all think they're superheroes or royalty who are invincible to rules everyone else has to follow.

Some people are just so obsessed with stickin' it to the man that they'll go to such obscene lengths to do so. I would not put it past this whackjob to do more stalker-ish things, especially if they spend time in the fun-house, get out and some a-looking for whoever pissed them off to exact more of what they feel is justified revenge.

Comment

Quoth ShadowBall View Post
          I swear they all think they're superheroes or royalty who are invincible to rules everyone else has to follow.
          But of course...They're Customers -- the highest form of life on the planet -- are they not? Who would dare to take them to task for violating the rules meant for mere mortals to follow?
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Well they found her of course she said it wasnt her.

After she saw the tape said something like he deserved it for ruining her husbands christmas.

They did are\rest her. Thats all I know. I seem to be working diff shifts than the assoc.

Comment

WOOHOO! Man I would love to be the associate at this point so I could go down to the jail, harass her and start making up stories in earshot of the other inmates...

Comment

Quoth sweetj82 View Post

After she saw the tape said something like he deserved it for ruining her husbands christmas.

They did are\rest her. Thats all I know. I seem to be working diff shifts than the assoc.
                "Ruined her husband's Christmas?"

I don't know about that. If karma works right, she'll still be locked up when the holiday comes around.

And therefore he won't have to deal with her.

Ruined? Or made better?

You be the judge.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I am a huge, avid videogame fan. I have been since I was old enough to reach the controls...while standing in a shopping cart.

I have yet to have a holiday of any sort ruined buy not getting a certain videogame.

PS-However, having Star Wars: The Old Republic release just days before Christmas has me tempted to skip the usual family get togethers...
                  The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                  "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                  Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
                    I am a huge, avid videogame fan. I have been since I was old enough to reach the controls...while standing in a shopping cart.

I have yet to have a holiday of any sort ruined buy not getting a certain videogame.

PS-However, having Star Wars: The Old Republic release just days before Christmas has me tempted to skip the usual family get togethers...
                    I'm not working at the moment but I feel the same way. I told my wife that when Diablo III comes out, I will have taken paid leave of work for a few days and she won't see me until I reappear from the basement, with a sore hand from over-clicking the mouse.

Comment

I guess she'd rather compete with Diablo than some other woman though.
                      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
                        I guess she'd rather compete with Diablo than some other woman though.
                        ZING! haha. In either case she won't be getting my backrubs that she likes so much.

I liked what Jay 2K Winger said about ruining it or making it better. In all honesty, I hope that woman realizes that if she didn't make such a big fuss over that tiny little thing, that she wouldn't be in jail, or at least the situation she's in now. I hope she learns from this, but in the back of my mind I imagine that there's a tiny voice in her that want's to say, "...but it's the principle of it all! And her hubby... I wonder what he's thinking about all of this. Something like him smiling and saying, " 'at's my deranged psychobitch!" as if it were the daddy dog saying, " 'at's mah boy!"

Comment

Quoth sweetj82 View Post

Anymore updates on this? Like does the customer have to pay restitution?

Comment

I too am hoping for an update? Any restitution or restraining order?

I agree, this one has serious anger management issues and needs professional help.

Comment

Working...
                            X