Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fucking can't come get your fucking dog because fuckity fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck look at Fucky go.
    Wow, you just made listening to that song over the next three days loads more bearable.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      Thats Quite Impressive

I passed a trio of fine young gentlemen a block from here on the way to work. Two of which were struggling to drag the third. Who, when I passed, slurred my new favourite line of the week:

"Oh god, I think I roofie'd myself"
      There is Karma! Hope his friends left him in an embarrassingly awkward position, since he won't remember that he roofied himself when he wakes up.

Crossroads

You have discovered fire my friend, yet still cannot grasp why you keep getting burnt when you try to pick it up.
      I love this! Can haz as sig?

How Not To Ask For A Favour

Translink Presents: How Not To Ask For A Favour

<snip>Because, really, who wouldn’t want to hand a $400 iPhone over to a loud, rude, obnoxious raging psychotic in the middle of a total melt down.

After failing to obtain a cell phone, be sure to spend the next 5 minutes of the ride to the next station in the corner ranting and yelling about how we’re all fucking assholes and how we’re killing you and you can’t believe that no one would lend you their phone for like 10 seconds so you can call your fucking mom because she fucking has your fucking dog and she'll be fucking late if you don't fucking call her right now because you fucking can't come get your fucking dog because fuckity fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck look at Fucky go.
      Well, I certainly would not have given this guy my cellphone. Though I might have made a call to 911 or the BC equivalent.

But really . . . by this point didn't this guy figure out that Mom realized she had his fucking dog? Really . . . didn't she know? And since he's such a total dipwad, doesn't she already know said dipwad isn't going to show up to get the dog so she can get to work on time?

The fail here just compounds belief.

OTOH, I'm glad I finished breakfast before I read this. No donut on the computer screen today
      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
        Hmm...this board doesn't have Segoe Script built in so I'll just have to show everybody what that back pocket/seat of the pants must look like...

Just...wow.
        Back when I was in college, I bought sweatpants with the name of my uni emblazoned across the butt. Hey, it was in style then. Sort of Anyway, I'm home visiting my parents over the holidays, and I'm suiting up to go help shovel snow. My dad comes up behind me as I'm sitting in the dining room chair, bent over putting on my snow boots, and exclaims " 'Illinois'?? You have enough room for 'Massachusetts' back there! "

Thanks, Dad.
        Smile, or I'll smack you silly!
        At what age does a vampire become a crazy old bat? :[

Comment

Re: The Ballad of Jim.... GK, I think you may be the patron deity of these idiots now. You have my sympathy.
          Re: That's Quite Impressive: I think I just ruptured something laughing....
          http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/29478

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
            Jester, I gotta know : is Frank's real name Mark?
            No. First of all, he would never extoll the virtues of prostitution, or waste his time writing a website as ridiculous and pathetic as that one.

Second of all, his real name is, in fact, Frank. He is actually the only one of my friends that I refer to by their real name on this site. Because, honestly, he is the only one that I couldn't think of a suitable pseudonym for. He is, well, Frank. And no other name would so accurately describe him.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Careful. I'm a Frank myself.
              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

::::

Kristev is Frank????????????????

Comment

I'm Frank too in the middle...
                  but my ends blowviate often.
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
                    Careful. I'm a Frank myself.
                    I was not insulting Franks, as I know a lot of them, as does my friend Frank. But if you knew Frank, you would know that Frank is the only way to describe him, frankly.

Yeah, that makes sense....kind of.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                      I was not insulting Franks, as I know a lot of them, as does my friend Frank. But if you knew Frank, you would know that Frank is the only way to describe him, frankly.

Yeah, that makes sense....kind of.
                      Makes perfect sense to me.

I had a friend named David. We called him "The David," because the name fit him so perfectly well.
                      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

No. Frank is my name.

Comment

All this talk about Franks is making me crave hot dogs.
                          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

fuckity fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck look at Fucky go.
                            Oh, now, this is just wrong.

But funny!
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

As long as nobody brings up Dr. Frank-N-Furter, we're fine.

Comment

Just don't ask about Dr. Frank-n-Beans. I don't know that you really want to know.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                                X