X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the Sexist Jerk

Dear Mr. Sexist Jerk

Just because I have a different set of "parts" than you doesn't mean I'm incompetent! I did tech support for 2 1/2 years so I know what the fuck I'm talking about. So please go kindly fuck yourself you sexist ass!

Sincerely,

Me
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

You have Mac parts instead of PC parts??
    Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth Primer View Post
      You have Mac parts instead of PC parts??
      I'm a PC...
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
        Dear Mr. Sexist Jerk

Just because I have a different set of "parts" than you doesn't mean I'm incompetent! I did tech support for 2 1/2 years so I know what the fuck I'm talking about. So please go kindly fuck yourself you sexist ass!

Sincerely,

Me
        You have my sympathy!

I really have the urge to ask one of these people what part of technical support requires a penis.

Comment

Also point out, "Since you say one needs a penis to be technical support, and you are calling me for technical help then by your own statement you don't have one either. So us sisters must stick together to fight male oppression! Now about your problem."

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
            I'm a PC...
            And better off for it.

In all the technical work I have done over the years, I have never found my penis to be of any help in getting it done. It usually serves to delay in my work in various ways, not that I'm complaining.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
              ...delay in my work...
              Don't look at *any* image files! ever!
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth earl colby pottinger View Post
                Also point out, "Since you say one needs a penis to be technical support, and you are calling me for technical help then by your own statement you don't have one either. So us sisters must stick together to fight male oppression! Now about your problem."
                Zazing! Burnt my fingers.

And better off for it.

In all the technical work I have done over the years, I have never found my penis to be of any help in getting it done. It usually serves to delay in my work in various ways, not that I'm complaining.
                Yeah, it's very awkward to hit the power button with ones penis. You have to stand up and you can't really see what you are doing.

A finger works so much better
                They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Penis

In-fact a penis can be a major handicap.

While making some HTP for an experimental rocket engine, I did the work in the nude because of the way it attacks cloth. If you get some HTP on your hands you just wash it off as soon as you start to feel a stinging where ever it splashed on you.

Note, the longer you leave it there the worse the stinging becomes.

Hands, just hold under the tap.
                  Chest, wipe down with a very wet rag.
                  Penis, how the $^$*&($ did it get into that fold of skin! And where did the wet rag vanish to!

Comment

I'll just say "OUCH!"

Comment

While making some HTP for an experimental rocket engine, I did the work in the nude because of the way it attacks cloth.
                      That's . . . different.

I'm not sure I could do that.
                      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Especially when combined with cats on the counter... as one of my friends discover when grinding wheat to flour in ye olde hand grinder...

Swing, swing, swing, bat & snag!
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

To sexists like this, I point out that our manager is a damn good tech, and a woman - and the best tech on our team is also a woman. I've been in the field for over 10 years, and I have no qualms asking either of them for help (while there are a couple of the guys I wouldn't bother with...)
                          I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Working...
                          X