This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccrazy hotel guests

So a little bg, I work at a hotel in a small town, next to sin city! I have been working here on and off since I was 19. End bg

lady, you're getting a deal here
    Ok so it was a relatively quiet night, I had a lady come in probably mid 30's. When visiting our hotel our prices are usually lower then the internet rates given.
    IL=idiot lady
    Me=

Me=hello how are you?
    IL=yes I would like a room tonight for my husband and I, what are your rates?
    Me=well I have a room tonight with a king bed, that comes with free hot breakfast and our 24 hr pool and spa, and its at 69 tonight
    IL= what you have to be kidding me I was told your rooms were at 79 dollars tonight
    Me= well then it looks like your getting a pretty good deal
    IL= this is false advertisement if you say your rooms are at 79 then you should sell them at 79 f***ing dollars, what wrong with you guys......
    Me= well ma'am if you would like I could give you the rate of 79, but you would be paying more
    The lady then turns bright red and says ur a gd idiot and walks out
    Hmmm ok lady I offered u a lower price then u thought the room was and u get mad. Isn't it usually the other way around...

crazy garlic smelling hoarder
    Ok so there is this really sad, crazy lady that has been an extended guest here for sooo long. She hoards things in her room. I mean everything, leaves, trash, GARLIC, and tons of other stuff. She always comes into the lobby absolutely smelling of garlic, so bad it wants to make me puke. She is always complaining how hungry she is, and is always asking if I have any extra food.. so one day before christmas I had just ordered some yummy chicken tuscani pasta, and cheesy bread. So I made a plate and had one of our housekeepers take it to her, because I was feeling nice. About 10 minutes later(did I mention this lady is a talker) the hskp comes back down with the plate of food untouched. The crazy broad sent it back, get this, because there wasn't enough garlic on it..
    Then no less then an hour later had the nerve to come into the lobby and ask me for food. I was like nope none of our food is good enough for you, and walked away lol

Trust me I have so many more stories and will continue to post, ps this is my first post!!!

Welcome!

I'm shocked crazy lady turned down free food! How rude of her to send it back like that, as if it's not good enough for her garlic-lovin ass! You were nice, she was an ungrateful psycho. I don't blame you if you don't offer any more food to her again.

Comment

Welcome to !! We have a good supply of cookies and should you need them!

I can't believe the woman over the room prices. People are such idiots...
      My Crafting Profile http://www.craftster.org/forum/index...ofile;u=139859

Comment

Heya!

oOOOOooOOOoHh, Lordy. I work with Tryme. The lady in question refuses free food and other help regularly. It's NEVER good enough for her. Yet, for some reason she likes me...... AGH! She really does reek of garlic, too. *Le sigh....

Comment

Maybe she was pissed because her "husband" wouldn't have to pay her as much.

"All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I loved you stories, and can't wait to read more. I, also, can't wait till this summer to head out in your direction, Vegas.
            "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Welcome to Customers Suck from a fellow Sin City member!

CH
              Some People Are Alive Only Because It Is Illegal To Kill Them

Comment

People are never pleased, they always have to whine about something. Garlic lady was extremely rude; I would suggest next time just handing her a clove of garlic but she would probably hoard that.

I find this board is a type of therapy after dealing with scs all day.

Comment

I really have to wonder, shy didn't she just add her OWN garlic...? o_O She apparently has a stash...
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Maybe she'll keep the vampires away???

Anyway, to CS...moar stories, pleez
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                      I really have to wonder, shy didn't she just add her OWN garlic...? o_O She apparently has a stash...
                      Because if she used it, she wouldn't have it any more.

Comment

What the hell kind of customer complains about "price gouging" when she's being charged $10 less a night than she expected??? I would've said, "Great! Lucky me!" and assume that there's some kind of special being run or something. Why ask questions about it and pay more in the end? Take what you've been offered and be happy about it.

But then again, how many batshit customers are of the NORMAL variety???

Comment

Welcome to the hot tub of crazy!

Comment

Quoth TRYME?!?! View Post
                            The lady then turns bright red...
                            This is where the woman finally realizes that $79 is, in fact, MORE than $69.

Quoth TRYME?!?! View Post
                            ...and says ur a gd idiot and walks out
                            And here we have the classic SC aggresive resonse to realizing they were just a complete idiot in front of a stranger whom they presumed was inferior to themselves.

No doubt she told her husband you were chargin over a hundred for your rooms and there was no way she was going to stay at a place that uses false advertising and bait and switch tactics. I wonder how much they wound up paying all because she couldn't admit she made a mistake? Hotels in Vegas aren't cheap.
                            You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious.

Comment

You guys are all correct. I actually enjoy my sc's because they give me something to laugh about later with my friends.

Please keep reading I also worked on a dam at a dam gift shop, the only place I worked at that I got to call them MY DAM CUSTOMERS..bauahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X