Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the real abusive customers that we couldn't help for whatever reason we used to make a game of how quickly we could get them to;
    a) Hang up - points scored for what they called you\company before slamming the phone down

b) Disconnect because of abusiveness - if they started swearing we were allowed to kill the call after a warning, since their next words after being warned were quite often "Don't you dare fu*** <click>" this was considered an easy win
    c) Damage their own computer\property - this one was really hard, but you got big bonus points for doing it For example, after a SC couldn't accept No for an answer from a colleague he started banging his fist on his desk, unfortunately it seemed to be a cheap flatpack as this broke the legs. My colleague heard the monitor slide of the desk and smash on the floor, immeadiately he said "...and I'm afraid that's not covered by the warranty either!".

Now I'm not saying this is normal, but this support line sucked. We sold craptacular PCs to people who had no idea about PCs and the management hated TS because we were a loss making part of the company. Training was nearly non-existant and our superiors would have put a jellyfish to shame with their spinelessness. The people were good and call centres that bad are few and far between
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

Working...
    X