This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bartending Story

i was a bartender when i was in Wisconsin i moved about a month ago and I'm loving it here in Baltimore. since my father owned the bar i got jipped on pay and worked from 9am to 2pm sometimes it was a some of the time it was fun and other times it was a horrible. one time a woman came into the bar and walked up to my mom and said that she slept with my dad and my dad never saw her before and my dad confronted her and she started to holler in the bar so he told her if she dusent stop that he will call the cops he ended up calling and when the cops got there she resisted saying she was an angle and that she wasn't doing anything wrong one cop put his hand on her and she tackled him the other cop pulls her off and then they end up tazzing her bzzzzzt im an angel ahhhh u cant ahhhhhh it was funny as hell and relay disturbing

How much did she have to drink? Or was she that crazy on her own?
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

from what i know she was eather drunk when she came in or she was crazy
      Last edited by MadMike; 01-08-2012, 06:55 AM.

Comment

to CS! Geez, sounds like a horrible place to work. I hope you're in a better place now - not just the city but a job
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
        X