This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Lovecats View Post
    That's suggesting that the customers actually read signs (well, except the ones that say discount ).
    Ah, na, we know they'd read it. But they'd only register the part of the sign that said "discount' an the part that said "zero" and get from that that the items are now free!

I hate end of season clearance more than any other clearance in the store--because we have tons of clearance year round--but end of season is just so freaking annoying. It's a pain in the ass to keep separate, it's a pain in the ass to sign correctly, the customers move it, the signs can be confusing (even to us)... bah. On to the Valentines stuff!
    you are = you're. not "your".

Comment

I will admit to buying a tree - I was in Tarjay and wandered into the clearance section (on Jan 2) not expecting to see much left, but I figured I'd see what was there. got a nice tree, perfect size, for $21, orig. $75. Old one got chucked, adn the new one took its place in the closet. All i did was take it out and plug it in, to make sure it worked, and that was it.

In my store, our sale stuff is now and ADDITIONAL 50% off the lowest marked price. I absolutely hate when customers hand me a shirt, and ask what the price will be, and then a sweater, repeat, and so on. Are you that devoid of basic math skill or that freaking lazy you can't figure it out yourself? And then they'll have me ring one item, then another, ask for the total, then hand over another, ok, ring this, and so on, and then take this on off. I mean really? You don't know how much you can spend, and how much you have? Drives me nuts

Comment

Working...
      X