This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Panacea View Post
    I took four years of Home Ec in school and still can't sew a stitch . . . I took it for the cooking lessons
    I can sew, kind of had to for my fashion merch degree, I'm just really rusty at it now.

I took Home Ec in high school, too. The cooking part I thought was going to be a cinch since I'd already learned a lot from my mom. Realized I was going to have a problem when the teacher wanted me to measure out, I swear to the molecule, water for....get this....Kool-Aid. Yeah, there are few absolutes in cooking lady, and that's not one of them!

Quoth Panacea View Post
    (I can cook well when I actually put thought into it instead of just throwing someone on the stove like I do when I cook for myself).
    Someone? Are you related to the Donner Party?
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
      Someone? Are you related to the Donner Party?
      Don't knock it 'til you've tried it
      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
        Don't knock it 'til you've tried it
        So does that answer the age old question over whether we really do taste like chicken?
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
          Well . . . G string maybe . . . .
          I actually have one of those.

What? I do!

Why are you all looking at me like that?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post

What? I do!

Looking at you? Us?

Is it yours?
            "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
            "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
              Well . . . G string maybe . . . .
              I've got several... for my guitars... Though they may be flattened just to F with people.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

<groans>

I can't breve you made such a treble pun. If I come back in a minim will you make me quaver in my boots? Or should I knock on timbre that all will be well?
                Seshat's self-help guide:
                1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
                  I can't breve you made such a treble pun.
                  I wholly believe that you should be drawn and quartered for that one >_> Such bass humor.
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                    I wholly believe that you should be drawn and quartered for that one >_> Such bass humor.
                    We're a pretty sharp bunch here.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                      So does that answer the age old question over whether we really do taste like chicken?
                      Pork, actually. There's a reason the white man is called "long pig."

Quoth Jester View Post

What? I do!

Dental floss?

Quoth Seshat View Post
                      <groans>

I can't breve you made such a treble pun. If I come back in a minim will you make me quaver in my boots? Or should I knock on timbre that all will be well?
                      I think I'm going to have to sound off about this. All this off key humor.
                      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
                        Dooley noted, Tom. I'll just hang my head down, here.

Besides, Kanalaha's providing the stitches.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                          Dooley noted, Tom. I'll just hang my head down, here.

Besides, Kanalaha's providing the stitches.
                          Good thing, too, considering what a bunch of cut ups we are around here.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
                            I can't breve you made such a treble pun.
                            I'm sure he has tenor more where that came from.
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
                              At least we're all working in harmony We'd make for a great staff, as long as we're careful to measure the puns out without falling flat.

Quoth Panacea View Post
                              Good thing, too, considering what a bunch of cut ups we are around here.
                              That's two! Two threads of puns going at once! AH-AH-AHHHH! Just five more and we'll have seven in one blow!
                              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                                Just five more and we'll have seven in one blow!
                                So who'll be the Lord of the Flies? The seventh song?

Comment

Working...
                                X