X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT THE F***?!?!? (warning:gross)

Warning: Gross and disturbing

So, Other MOD just informed me that she made a little discovery in the back of our parking lot.

That discovery was a plastic bag with the remains of a dead dog in it. At least, she thinks it was a dog. It was down to bones and hair, so she wasn't entirely sure. It was just left in our parking lot (she said it looked like someone may have tossed it over the fence from the other side).

She said she had the housekeepers just toss it. Personally I would have called the police and at least given them a heads up, since that's just f***ed up.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Yuck. Might have been a roadkill animal. If you go through the trouble of a bag, you'd think the garbage can wouldn't be that much more of a bother o_O

Comment

We called the cops to my parent's proporty once because someone had dumped a large plastic garbage can in the woods in front of my parent's place with the lid taped on. Dad went down and opened it up, then called the cops. It was full of dead & rotting something person-sized. It turned out to be a large dog, after a short investigation. Again, who does that?
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

People who don't want to dispose of them properly, or who killed someone else's animal and don't wanna get caught/charged with animal abuse...? >_< Ugh

Another possibility -- check local laws on this one -- could be that it's illegal to bury pets where they live, and they're just trying to get out of paying the proper disposal fees.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

That is just pathetic. I don't care what their excuse is.
          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

*goes to hug Dublin the wonderdog*

Comment

That's freaking sick!!! People disposing of an animal's dead body that way? Sure, just throw it over the fence and all our problems will be over! At my store, people who live on the opposite side of the brick wall surrounding our property like to toss their trash into our area from over the wall, but I have yet to see an animal corpse, and I hope I never do.

Comment

Yah, I'll chime in.

Most places have it as illegal to bury dead animals in your yard (or people don't have a yard) and it's fairly expensive to dispose of a deceased animal.

Comment

Working...
                X