Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No, but I do understand what you are saying.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Seshat View Post
    Belgium, man. Belgium!
    Two minutes to?
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
      Belgium, man. Belgium!
      Now really, I don't think there's any call to use that sort of language in public

*runs off to chase after Pixel*
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I get that alot where I live. But then again I do live in Florida. Use your brain about what people I'm referring to Lol.
        If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

my response would be "Yes. And why is it fuzzy?"
          Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

The phrase that gets me most at the moment here in the UK is "is it?" which invariably means something other than "is it?" would normally mean. "Really?" is what's normally meant...
            This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
            I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Anyone else reminded of "Night at the Roxbury"?

Mr. Zadir: Dooey, did you just grab my ass?
              Dooey: Sir, from where I'm standing, that's a physical impossibilty.

Comment

You could always use one of the old -- and still used -- New Orleans phrases: "Where y'at/Where [are] ya at?" means "How are you?", rather than "Where are you?" or "Where do you live?". Those would be "Where ya be [at]?" and "Where you stayin'?", respectively. ^_^
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                  Good morning Campers!
                  You know where to put the cork.
                  We're not gonna take it, never did and never will...

Quoth pzychobitch View Post
                  I get that alot where I live. But then again I do live in Florida. Use your brain about what people I'm referring to Lol.
                  Yeah, especially WHERE in Florida you live...no offense meant to you personally, my parents live just a bit south of you
                  "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
                  X