X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth AmethystSquirrel View Post
    Today we did file a report.

I am thinking maybe flag her for an audit? or is that too mean?
    Oooh. OOOH. You are EVIL. I like it.

Comment

Well, that was awfully suspicious behavior. I certainly would be tempted to flag her for an audit...

I hope you weren't badly hurt by that hag. Good job filing the report. As veniteangeli said, people like that need to be taught a lesson or things won't get any better.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
        Well, that was awfully suspicious behavior.
        I would consider doing it for this reason alone. Though honestly, talk with higher-ups first. I don't do taxes and thus I don't know the fine in-and-outs of things, but I'd hesitate flagging her if it could get you in trouble. Let's face it, even if SC deserves it, you are horribly biased at this point. Don't do anything to jeopardize your position.

If you won't get in trouble, then go for it. Her rage wasn't normal and her accusations clearly show a scammer mentality.
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

That was assault/battery and charges should be filed. Whether or not the officers/deputies/etc WANTED to do it is not a question. It is their JOB to take a report in the case of one party assaulting another. I agree with everyone else. Call the station and request the supervisor ASAP. Also, get in touch with your District Attorney/State Attorney/etc. to find out what your options are. Above all, make sure they file a report. You already have the personal information of the other party, so half the officer's work was practically done for them. I'm sorry you had to deal with all that nonsense.
          Why is stupidity not an arrestable offense?

Comment

The problem I can see for flagging her for audit would be that YOUR company would have to send someone to be there or have it at your office. They might send you. Or is it another department that goes to audits?
            GFY

Comment

The sad thing is that the response of the officers refusing to take the report reminds me of the officers here. Unless you're half dead or caught in the act, they don't seem to give a crap most of the time. But they sure are damned good at giving you tickets for speeding.
              Random conversation:
              Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
              DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

No meaner than beating someone with a clipboard over agreed-on fees.
                Quoth MiloMorai View Post
                The problem I can see for flagging her for audit would be that YOUR company would have to send someone to be there or have it at your office. They might send you. Or is it another department that goes to audits?
                at my chain that person is usually the frachise owner or territory manager.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I believe in giving others second chances, but you have to think of what might or might not happen with that second chance. She freaked out easily the first time, something that a person generally wouldn't do. If you give this person a second chance by not flagging her, then she comes back again, you may be putting you or a coworker in harms way if she freaks out again.

Someone like her needs an adult chaperoning her. I say, flag her for an audit until someone else can have control over her.

Comment

Working...
                  X