Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap, who swapped out his meds for Crazy Pills?!
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
      Holy crap, who swapped out his meds for Crazy Pills?!
      In this case, he's actually, literally, on drugs. And boy its showing, isn't it?
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
        In this case, he's actually, literally, on drugs. And boy its showing, isn't it?
        I had forgotten that.

Drugs, man.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Ok, you officially win for bat-shiat crazy clients, Seraph. Worst one we've had here just threatened to beat up one of our developers.

I'm going to remember this thread any time one of ours starts getting crazy.
          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

His plan was so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel!

Comment

so... in revenge on people he couldn't scam he thought that pressing false charges WOULDN'T backfire on him?

so now he's going to be in trouble for all the other crap PLUS this. and he pretty much handed the police the evidence needed.

Comment

Quoth Treasure View Post
                Thank deity i'm not the only one - I wasn't allowed to when I was younger, and now I have no interest in it or other similarly themed "adult cartoons"
                I just never got into the Simpsons. Futurama, however...
                "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

The face that they zero-ed in on him so fast suggests he did something so stupid - like calling 911 or the police station with his home phone.

Worse, people have been killed in police raids like these at times (imagine police bursting in at night and someone thinking it is a break-in holding a stick/broom/rifle in a dark room) - this is more than just a false report - this is more like reckless endangerment.

Comment

Quoth earl colby pottinger View Post
                    The face that they zero-ed in on him so fast suggests he did something so stupid - like calling 911 or the police station with his home phone.

Worse, people have been killed in police raids like these at times (imagine police bursting in at night and someone thinking it is a break-in holding a stick/broom/rifle in a dark room) - this is more than just a false report - this is more like reckless endangerment.
                    He did call with his home phone, yes. The people he pulled this on BOTH asked the PD if the call came from <number>, and they were like.... O_o yeah...

And yep. Could've just as easily turned very, very bad. My husband even said "if someone started bashing down our door in the middle of the night, I'd go out there swinging and fighting."

Comment

I'm not sure how I didn't see this thread before. I remember the "client" from the other thread, as he tried to troll the OP in that same thread. I can't get into details, but I will say he wasn't very happy when he found out that anything he had to say had to be approved by a moderator, which was never going to happen. In fact, I was the one who discovered it, and my immediate reaction was

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                      Ok, you officially win for bat-shiat crazy clients, Seraph.
                      You have no idea. It actually happened twice by my count. It certainly wasn't the first time that someone tracked one of our members here and tried to stir up trouble, but to the best of my knowledge, it never happened more than once to the same person before.
                      Sometimes life is altered.
                      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                      Uneasy with confrontation.
                      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
                        In fact, I was the one who discovered it, and my immediate reaction was

You have no idea. It actually happened twice by my count. It certainly wasn't the first time that someone tracked one of our members here and tried to stir up trouble, but to the best of my knowledge, it never happened more than once to the same person before.
                        Still super grateful to you for that.

Oh, and speaking of that second time? He only did it because this first "client" urged him to, and gave him the website. I feel a little better knowing that.

Comment

HOLY MOTHER OF CRUD BATMAN UPDATE!!

Ex-Client is BACK IN JAIL AGAIN! Was googling him to show my mom how mugshot websites work, noticed a new one up of him, and apparently, he kidnapped a child! Kid's safe as far as I can find out, but HOLY CRUD.

Comment

Ok. You win. You have/had the most f#cked-up customer. Ever.
                            I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Was it his child? As in, he was going through a custody battle with an ex, or had even lost that battle, and just snatched his own child?

Or did the dude just snatch some random kid thinking he could ransom the kid for enough money to get out of the canyon he's dug himself?

Or something else completely?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                              Still A Customer."

Comment

I don't know, all I can find out was that it was for Child Abduction, and that the "child was retrieved". I don't think he has a kid, as far as I've heard.

Comment

Working...
                                X