X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth ralerin View Post
    ... and how big his head is ...
    He definitely had a big head, as in a big ego.

As for condum sizes, back during the cold war days, as the story goes, a group on the opposing side ordered a bunch of condums from a US company. They wanted them sized to fit penises 15 inches long and 3 inches in diameter. The company made up the order, marked all the packets "small" and sent it to them.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Anybody remember the movie *Dune? No reason you should as it sucked, but anyway.... Somewhere I have a book about the making of the movie, and it turns out that the material they used to construct the giant sandworms was....thousands of condoms, slit lengthwise and attached in layers to the framework. Seriously, not making this up.

*very, very, loosely based on the Frank Herbert novel.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
        Somewhere I have a book about the making of the movie, and it turns out that the material they used to construct the giant sandworms was....thousands of condoms, slit lengthwise and attached in layers to the framework. Seriously, not making this up.
        It's not uncommon for condoms to be used in other areas. Apparently the BBC puts condoms over their microphones whenever they need a waterproof microphone but don't have one available.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
          It's not uncommon for condoms to be used in other areas. Apparently the BBC puts condoms over their microphones whenever they need a waterproof microphone but don't have one available.
          During WW2 in the Pacific, condoms were put on the machine gun barrels in the nose of PBY Catalinas to keep water out when they took off.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
          X