This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Phone Lady

I call her something a bit more colorful, but thats not for here.

It has been to the point where I memorize the 2 numbers she uses to call me. I used to get so pissed, but now I can see it as entertainment.

Example:
    She calls one day asking about a regular sized toothpaste. I tell her that there are sizes that can go from .5 oz to 8 oz that she needs to be specific on what size she has or wants. She starts cursing and says its not towards me (yeah, and I'm the Queen of England). She finally tells me, and asks for a specific ingredient that I have never seen in a toothpaste. But to keep peace, I check anyways. God forbid I forget the prices. She starts cursing again and I said I will go back and check. She basically said "You better". After that, I broke the news that I couldn't find what she specifically asked for, just that the prices varies cause they have different stuff to either whiten or just clean. So she flips out again then asks for a manager, but first asked my name which I gave her and she flipped out cause I did what I told her. *transfer mid yelling*. Granted, shoulda transfered her way before that.

Another one she called twice about (why me?) the prices of fragrences. The same ones and asked the same question towards the end, to where I said that she already asked me that a week before and I told her that its not in my age group (old lady perfume that gives me horid migraines) and that she would have to go in and see for herself. She hung up on me .

She once tried to blame me for hanging up on her and shes the one that did it. I just blamed that the phones just got diconnected, which can happen.

She hasn't called in a while and I'm kinda missing her right now. I need something to entertain me. When she does I'll post it.

It's freakin' toothpaste! In the US anyway, this gives you a choice of four, count 'em, four, active ingredients: Sodium Fluoride, Stannous Fluoride, Triclosan, and Potassium Nitrate. The other thing that differs one toothpaste from another, abrasivity, isn't listed on the package anyway.
    Last edited by sirwired; 02-13-2012, 04:55 PM.

Comment

And also sodium monofluorophosphate. All about toothpaste.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Another member of "People With Not Enough To Do."
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
        X