This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth spark View Post
    *Actually while part of me would REALLY love to be able to just give my work away and make people happy, I'm not sure that's a good idea. My experience with giving away sketches leads me to believe that people don't value what they get for free, and if I handed plushes out to whoever asks, half of them would end up in a dumpster somewhere, or otherwise mistreated, because who cares, it was free
    Many people don't appreciate anything they get that is free. This applies in all fields. After my MIL got her law degree, she made a point of helping poor women by handling their divorces for free. That ended after about a year. She actually had one [client/non-client/psycho hosebeast] tell my MIL that my MIL was going to handle her penny ante civil claim and my MIL was going to do it because she was this woman's lawyer and she had to do as she was told. Yeah, no.

And that plushie is absolutely adorbs! *glitter falls, triple rainbows appear* Yes, I said adorbs, because it is. I wish I could afford one.
    Labor boards have info on local laws for free
    HR believes the first person in the door
    Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
    Document everything
    CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
    X