This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Merriweather View Post
    Absolutely nothing wrong with which one you want, but you absolutely are not going to get a Rolls for the price of a Kia.
    Not unless it fell off the back of a truck.

Comment

Love it! I'm picturing him melting away like the Wicked Witch of the West when she got doused with the bucketful of water
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Let us know if you hear back from him ... as soon as he regains consciousness, that is, after being knocked senseless by Reality.

Comment

Of course we all know he'll be back, still wanting the deluxe package at a discount rate.

One hopes Seraph doesn't laugh too hard in his face...

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
            Let us know if you hear back from him ... as soon as he regains consciousness, that is, after being knocked senseless by Reality.

The dude wasn't knocked unconcious . . he was put into a COMA.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Kanalah View Post
              Merriweather, can I use that? I'm typing up a FAQ on quilt costs and it's just perfect.
              Go right ahead. I feel honored

Madness takes it's toll....
              Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                I noticed Seraph's and my dueling Ultimate/Epic brohoofs got deleted. Probably because of bandwidth issues.
                Actually, this was the reason.
                Sometimes life is altered.
                Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                Uneasy with confrontation.
                Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
                  Ah, my bad. Thank you for the correction, MadMike.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Moosenogger View Post
                    I laughed so hard at the ending. Why do people think they can get something great for almost no money? (Or shit, even free?)
                    My husband and I used to work together at a company. He was the graphic artist, web designer/developer, and chief security officer. I was a glorified secretary. He made 3 times as much money as I did. The decided to fire him to save money, thinking that I would be able to do the same kind of work he did on my salary. Yeah, because technical knowledge is sexually transmitted!

Comment

Quoth strawbabies View Post
                      My husband and I used to work together at a company. He was the graphic artist, web designer/developer, and chief security officer. I was a glorified secretary. He made 3 times as much money as I did. The decided to fire him to save money, thinking that I would be able to do the same kind of work he did on my salary. Yeah, because technical knowledge is sexually transmitted!

So THAT'S what I caught! ( I knew something didn't feel quite right ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
                        Is it bad that Dave1982's reply on that thread made me ?

oh and i forgot to update - bf laughed at the brohoof pic.

Comment

Working...
                        X