This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message to my former-customers

Since today is my last day working at best buy, I have no problems with anyone reading this at all. To the bitch that called today and yelled and cussed at me since our laptop chargers are $80 and walmart's are $15: Go fuck yourself, or better yet, go fuck walmart since you love them so much (no offense wally world). You think it's really cute to act like a self-entitled middle aged princess, say whatever you feel like saying, and then hang up on me before I get the chance to let you know what a C U Next Tuesday you are?

To the weird 50 year old man that comes in weekly, and calls daily, that get's off when he tells girls to say "ouch".... Well. You know what you did wrong there. GTFO of my store and get some help. Also, please keep your future phone calls under an hour when you call our store. Our poor sales op girls REALLY don't need to know about your 389 dvd collection. It's cute when rainman can recount large numbers in seconds. It's creepy when you do it.

To the parents who let their children play on our display drumsets: DISPLAY DOES NOT = PLAYGROUND. I'm on the phone while your child hammers the cymbals like it's the only part of the drumset in front of them. Yes, they are extremely loud. And yes, I do have customers on the phone screaming that they can't hear me and I'm unprofessional because you need to have a leash on your child. So next time a manager says, "Excuse me miss, the drumsets aren't for use", that is not your cue to smile and nod and then pat tommy on the back, tell him how good he sounds, and encourage his dreams of being a rockstar. He's 5. He can't even SPELL drum yet.

To the people who stick their gum on our registers. Just EW. WHERE do you see "trashcan" written on my counter? Oddly enough, we do have trash cans UNDER our registers. We have these cute little things called kleenex too. All you have to do is spit in in there and VOILA!!! We can actually put your gum in the trash like civilized human beings. Imagine.

To the sadly mistaken phone customers: No I am not the yellow pages. I cannot give you Apple's number. I am not an operator. And for that matter, no, I don't know where that one best buy store is at that's by Footlocker, somewhere near highway 16. I haven't been to every single best buy store in the country, so I can't help you with that one. Oh, you want directions? I will gladly sell you a gps system over the phone, but that's as far as my super powers go.

--"Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there'd be a hell of a population drop."--Laurell K. Hamilton, The Anita Blake Series
    Last edited by RecoveringKinkoid; 03-11-2012, 03:28 AM. Reason: We dont' condone revenge on CS, no matter how funny it may be. ;-)

There is a certain freedom in not having to put up with one's clinete anymore.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

"It's cute when rainman can recount large numbers in seconds. It's creepy when you do it."

Tell me about it! That's how I landed Mrs. Rainman

lol Sorry, I was hoping the lame joke might give you a cheap laugh at least.

Comment

I've already decided that after I quit, I will go into my old store on a weekly basis, just to hunt for SC's. So I can tell them to calm the F down and get a life. I can do that now. Since I don't work here anymore

Comment

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Most excellent joke RainMan.... made my day THIS MUCH better.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^This much is a little, but it's better than nothing!

Comment

She hung up on you? Over a charger? Why even bother complaining? Just go to Walmart, then. What good is whining going to do?
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

None. Currently worstbuy has a new '30 day perfect match guarantee' or some such. Not only will they price match (if the item can be verified in stock in a physical store 25 miles from where cx is..and that item is on sale), but supposed to help find any other accessories/etc. Not to mention all returns are now 30 (45 for premier silver) days (previously it was 14 for electronics). The SC's are crawling out of the woodworks ever since.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I'm guessing those 389 DVDs in creepy guy's collection are...erotic in nature?

They probably have to be when you need tweezers and a magnifying glass just to take a piss.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Best Buy stuff is over priced, Wal-Mart is cheap junk.

The difference is Best Buy's unit can be adjusted to match the needs of the laptop it is plugged into to charge, and probably will last more than 3 years if not abused.

The Wal-Mart unit probably is not adjustable, and if you plug the wrong unit (voltage, polarity, plug fit) into your laptop you will blow the power supply section of your laptop. Can you say $$$$? And even if it works it will probably die after the 90 days warranty is up.

Comment

I thought I was the only one that got requests for my competition's phone number.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                      I'm guessing those 389 DVDs in creepy guy's collection are...erotic in nature?

They probably have to be when you need tweezers and a magnifying glass just to take a piss.

All the training videos in the world won't help some people.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth earl colby pottinger View Post
                        Best Buy stuff is over priced, Wal-Mart is cheap junk.
                        And a happy medium is NewEgg.
                        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Mel View Post
                          I thought I was the only one that got requests for my competition's phone number.
                          Nope Back at DaddyJim's Pizza, it happened multiple times daily.
                          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                          X