Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm kind of annoyed with your boss for apologizing to the psycho for what the elderly couple said to her...they were right and it doesn't sound like they were rude, not to mention she confronted them first and they have the right to defend your store. I guess it is something he would be expected to do, but sheesh...glad she finally got the boot.

to Customers Suck!
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

What are you going to do next time she comes in? I've suggested this with similar situations, but I would intentionally delay her the next time she wants her prescription refilled. Let her get riled up, flustered and in her normal batshit mood, then call the cops. As you're taking your time, that should give enough time for the police to arrive and cite/arrest her for disturbance of the peace. Do you have enough authority to ban her yourself or is your manager the only one that can do that?

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
        *snip*

It's also quite possible that she has an undiagnosed mental health problem;*snip*
        That was my first thought also, given her over-the-top behaviour -- especially complaining that the other customers had defended the store! Either that or she's the ultimate EW and demands that the entire world side with her grievances.

I'm sorry the pharmacist felt he/she had to apologize to her for that. Would he/she have gotten into trouble if he/she hadn't? I'm not sure I'd have been able to -- I probably would've just kept nodding and going, "Um-hm ... um-hm ... um-hm ..." to avoid saying something I would really regret -- because it probably would have cost me my job.

Whatever her problem was, I'm sorry you were her target for the day.

Comment

Too bad you could not look up her doctors number and let him know how she behaves.

Comment

I agree that perhaps she is in a terrible mental state and exhibiting that bad behavior on others. But by calling the cops on her if she misbehaves again, THEY can take her to a hospital and have a professional diagnose her. A head pharmacist can give his or her guesses, but only a true doctor can diagnose the behavior.

Comment

I could be mistaken, but I think this was all a single psycho customer, just different incidents with them.
              reread: bleh. i think you're right. that's even suckier.

Quoth emax4 View Post
              I agree that perhaps she is in a terrible mental state and exhibiting that bad behavior on others. But by calling the cops on her if she misbehaves again, THEY can take her to a hospital and have a professional diagnose her. A head pharmacist can give his or her guesses, but only a true doctor can diagnose the behavior.
              Not a bad idea. And really you're not punishing her for being an SC - you're getting her help.

because, even if she is mentally ill and doing this out of illness it doesn't mean you don't deserve to be protected from abuse

Comment

Working...
              X