This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son Argues with Mother Over Pizza

Yesterday, a teenage boy came in to the store complaining about how he had to come to the grocery store on a Friday night instead of going out and having fun and not having a lot of money on him. His mother ended up going to another checkout lane and was buying her baby food on WIC. The boy wanted his mother to buy some pizzas for him and she wouldn't. He had an argument with her over it and told her quite a few times that she was being disrespectful.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Wait, the kid told his mother that SHE was being "disrespectful?" What a little dipshit!

Comment

So did he want free pizza or something? After all, it's, "all your fault."

Comment

Quoth vloglady View Post
        So did he want free pizza or something? After all, it's, "all your fault."
        Sounds like they were being loud and obnoxious and giving poor purplecat a headache with their suckiness. Though it wouldn't surprise me if they did demand a free pizza like you said.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Kudo's to mom for standing her ground with this little punk.
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

I could start an entire thread on my utter hatred of the misuse of the terms respect and disrespect, and the idiots who confuse the two.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I would've taken a page out of my father's book and taken the end of my belt to his hide. There is no way that the mother is disrespectful just because she won't "buy him a pizza." How about, "Where's my thanks for the clothes on your back and a roof over your head, you ingrateful moron???"

Comment

Working...
              X