This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth EricKei View Post
    I can back that up ^_^ Sadly, it works for GOOD scents, as well.
    Ask anybody who works in a bakery.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
      Ask anybody who works in a bakery.
      Not so much I worked with the smell of glazed donuts in a safeway bakery for a few months. Just a few months. I STILL HATE glazed donuts to this day, and this was 22 years ago.

As for stinky people I swear to god they need to be BANNED from everything until they learn to not be disgusting! Stores, mass transit, the works. Until they can learn to shower and wash clothes and not pee themselves, go the hell away.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
        Not so much I worked with the smell of glazed donuts in a safeway bakery for a few months. Just a few months. I STILL HATE glazed donuts to this day, and this was 22 years ago.
        After two years in a frozen yogurt and ice cream shop, I didn't buy frozen yogurt again for almost 25 years. And the only ice cream I will, occasionally, eat is Breyer's French Vanilla.
        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
        HR believes the first person in the door
        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
        Document everything
        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
          After two years in a frozen yogurt and ice cream shop, I didn't buy frozen yogurt again for almost 25 years. And the only ice cream I will, occasionally, eat is Breyer's French Vanilla.
          Nothing like working with a type of food to make you hate it!
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
            Nothing like working with a type of food to make you hate it!
            Oddly enough -- and sadly, for my waistline -- working for a pizza joint for three years utterly failed to cure me of my desire for pizza

The one time I went without for a notable amount of time was when I successfully gave up pizza for Lent...WHILE still working at DaddyJim's, where I would have otherwise been eating the stuff 4 times a week >_<
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

like how at work... every so often i find customers who smell like they bathe in cat piss.

thankfully the last one i saw smelled ... it wasn't my customer. i felt bad for the tech that had to work on his computer. (kinda... i mean part of me is laughing about it though...)

Comment

I'm cold and there are wolves after me.

Comment

Working...
                X