This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgustingly gross

So I'm at work on sat, and a customer politely tells me that the customer bathroom is dirty. Lovely. So I go in, and on not one, but BOTH toilets, there is poo smeared on the seat, and back of the toilet. And the second one looks clogged. Lovely. So I tell the manager who says put an out of order sign on it, and like an idjit, I volunteered to clean it up. Since I know no one else would.

So I get out the gloves and cleaner, and stand about 3 feet away and spray the crap out of them. Thanfkully, the one toilet was just unflushed, no clogged, and it was only on the seat etc not the floor or wall, but seriously? Who does that? I get that you sometiems can't make it to hit the bowl, but FFS, at least make an attempt to wipe it up!. Makes me wonder what their bathrooms at home look like. And I wonder if it was the same person. My guess is yes; they thought the first one was clogged, so they moved on to the second.

I think this is the reason they need to have security cameras installed in bathrooms. Yes, invasion of privacy, but it's the idiots who do this stuff that ruin it for everyone else.

Comment

I think I'd rather have the idiots ruining it for everyone else than having cameras spy on me while I'm in the restroom.

Comment

Quoth Catwoman2965 View Post

Makes me wonder what their bathrooms at home look like.
        Their bathrooms at home are probably kept just fine- cause they either have to clean it themselves, or whoever does clean it (spouse, parent, cleaning person) would know who made the mess. It's only when they get out and have that combination of "someone else has to clean it" and anonymity that they turn into animals.

Madness takes it's toll....
        Please have exact change ready.

Comment

I've seen this type of thing far too often myself. Worst one was some guy who apparently felt that the floor was the appropriate place to do his business, then felt the urge to spread it around on the floor with his feet. He came out of the restroom tracking a vile stench across the store all the way to the exit.

Comment

Maybe have a vestibule in the bathroom with a lock.

Person uses the bathroom and goes to the vestibule. Attendant inspects recently used area. if everything passes, the attendant hits a button and the vestibule door unlocks, allowing patron to exit.

If the inspection doesn't pass, a trapdoor opens, the patron falls through, and the garbage scene from "Star Wars: A New Hope" ensues..

Comment

Quoth emax4 View Post
              If the inspection doesn't pass, a trapdoor opens, the patron falls through, and the garbage scene from "Star Wars: A New Hope" ensues..
              Not passing the inspection means a side door opens revealing cleaning supplies, and customer isn't let out until the mess is cleaned up.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Two customers brought to my attention once about the bathroom at my store being all crapped over. They looked pretty disgusted, so I knew that they weren't the culprits or anything, so I went in there, and to this day, I still regret that action.

POOP...all over the toilet seat of the big stall. Barely any of it made it inside the toilet, and it looked like a huge bomb of POOP had gone off, as it was streaked all over the walls in spurts. The stench was overwhelming, and I kicked open the door to the clean stall next to it and threw up into the toilet, having just finished a big lunch 20 minutes earlier. Looking like I was about to faint, I told the nearest member of Maintenance that she would have to close the whole damn restroom down for cleaning. She saw the look on my face and knew what she was dealing with immediately. What a soldier she was! It's one thing to even look at this kind of mess, but cleaning it up would be a great challenge!

Comment

I walked into our restroom and the smell almost made me hurl! There was a woman in the first stall ,and after covering my nose and finishing up, I looked in there. There was crap sprayed 3 feet up the wall, crap all over the toliet, the floor,etc. How in the world does this happen??? Why would your butt be aimed 3-4 foot in the air, and you just explode??? I am thinking that if you are unable to make it to the toliet on time, wear a Depends! No one wants to deal with this!!!!!!!
                  Last edited by Dips; 04-25-2012, 04:56 PM.

Comment

I've seen it all. Creatures just believe that they have no responsibility to clean up the messes they make in store bathrooms.

Of course, I was a janitor for three years for that horrible place. Of course I think all store restrooms should be employees-only.
                    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
                    X