X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teefies2
    replied
    Quoth Lovecats View Post
    There's a Dirty Jobs episode where they had like a window in the cows stomache. It was, I think, some kind of research thing. It's been awhile since I've seen that one.
    I saw that one and it was disturbing. The poor cows !!

Leave a comment:

• DGoddessChardonnay
    replied
    Quoth Jester View Post
    I wouldn't bet on it. I've seen what a lot of them eat.
    I've heard plenty of stories on that from my mom . . . she grew up on a farm.

Just don't let the cows get into the onion plants . . . you'll have onion-flavored milk the next day.

Leave a comment:

• Jester
    replied
    I wouldn't bet on it. I've seen what a lot of them eat.

Leave a comment:

• DGoddessChardonnay
    replied
    Quoth Jester View Post
    Suddenly the success of Jersey Shore and all those Real Housewifes shows makes a little more sense....
    I would think that even barnyard animals would have better standards than that.

Leave a comment:

• Jester
    replied
    Quoth Becks View Post
    I know that if I were a barnyard animal or some such, I'd enjoy watching TV.
    Suddenly the success of Jersey Shore and all those Real Housewifes shows makes a little more sense....

Leave a comment:

• Lovecats
    replied
    Quoth dalesys View Post
    Tele-Tubby cows!
    There's a Dirty Jobs episode where they had like a window in the cows stomache. It was, I think, some kind of research thing. It's been awhile since I've seen that one.

Leave a comment:

• RealUnimportant
    replied
    Quoth dalesys View Post
    Tele-Tubby cows!
    Milky-Wilky, Creamsy, Kah-kah, Mo....

Leave a comment:

• protege
    replied
    Quoth Becks View Post
    I've had kitties that love watching TV. Kitty would spend hours sitting on my lap watching various shows. He also seemed to enjoy the quidditch scenes in Harry Potter. Something about small things flying around seemed to amuse him. Also, some fishies seem to enjoy TV as well. Maybe the movement? But, whatever it was, when I still had the fish tank at my parents, most evenings, the fish were always in the corner closest to the TV. I guess they got tired of swimming

Leave a comment:

• dalesys
    replied
    Quoth Cat Herder View Post
    Orwells that end well.
    That quack was uncalled for.

Leave a comment:

• Cat Herder
    replied
    Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
    I have livestock & this is their lifeline!!
    FO-O-O-OUR HU-U-UNDRE-E-ED CHA-A-ANNELS GOOOOD! TWOOO CHA-A-ANNELS BA-A-A-AD!

Orwells that end well.

*ducks*
    Last edited by Cat Herder; 04-29-2012, 01:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Seraph
    replied
    Quoth dalesys View Post
    Tele-Tubby cows!
    D: EXACTLY!!!!

Leave a comment:

• dalesys
    replied
    Quoth Seraph View Post
    "....Them's some eenterehstin' caows there, Bob. Dey got dem teevees affixered to their insides, there."
    Tele-Tubby cows!

Leave a comment:

• Seraph
    replied
    C: I can’t wait for the tech to get out here to fix my TV later tonight. Get him out now!! I have livestock & this is their lifeline!!
    I'm sorry. I just...this is all I can think of:

"....Them's some eenterehstin' caows there, Bob. Dey got dem teevees affixered to their insides, there."
    Last edited by Seraph; 04-29-2012, 12:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Becks
    replied
    I have livestock & this is their lifeline!!

Leave a comment:

• Ironclad Alibi
    replied
    Quoth sstabeler View Post
    it would actually be in the spirit of that particular gospel, as well, funnily enough. ( the spirit of that gospel is that you should pay someone what you owe them, essentially) So yes, you could say that Jesus, on asked about paying for your cable, would say that.
    From His Sermon on the Mall, as related by Paul in his Second Epistle to the Consumers:

Quoth 2 Consumers 4:12
    Render unto the Cable Company that which is due them, for life without cable sucketh.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X