This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Common Discourtesy and EWishness

LillFilly's thread reminded me of this gem of SC's that I had.

This was a few years ago when I was a Hostess for a local family owned (now defunct) Italian restaurant/lounge. It was one of our busy nights where our big house band would come in and perform in the lounge where everyone wanted to come see them and flocked for table reservations. This one couple, made a reservation for such and such time for a table for two that night. I had checked in almost all of the reservations and no call no show from that couple, not even a call fifteen minutes (which was the grace period for reserved tables) after the time the reserved the table for. But low and behold, almost an hour after no call, no show from them and after I was told by my bosses to give the table away, they came in expecting to still have "their" table. I can't tell you how much that pissed me off that they had no decency and common courtesy to call in that they'll be late and acted like they were the center of the universe!
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

It was "their" table at the time they reserved it for. Now it's "someone else's" table.

Madness takes it's toll....
    Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Working...
    X