This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth PepperElf View Post
    should we shiver in antici.................................................. ...........................................pation ?
    pation!

Let's do the Time Warp Again!
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
      The thing is, I did answer CW's question...I just refused to step into the office on-camera. The answer was "no" (something CW should have already known). I don't think CW actually needed any help from anyone to check SC in. I think SC just wanted someone to step in and say it was OK to change the rules for them. Yeah, not going to happen. Not with that particular rule, anyway.
      Which also means, regardless of her letter there is no video of you there. So indeed ... corporate really can't punish you for not serving her on your day off.

Comment

But I've never Time warped with any of you before! I don't even think I know how.
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
          But I've never Time warped with any of you before! I don't even think I know how.
          It's just a jump to the left.
          "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Quoth firecat88 View Post
            It's just a jump to the left.

And then a step to the ri-i-i-i-i-ight!

Comment

Quoth Caffienated_Caramel View Post
              And then a step to the ri-i-i-i-i-ight!
              Put your hands on your hips!
              How ever do they manage to breathe for themselves without having to call tech support? - Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
                here ya GO:The Time Warp

DAMN 2 count em 2 Rocy reference in two replies for me.
                I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

weird thing is... i never saw it until last year. drove to nashville to see a live production of it.

kinda interesting cos we ended up seated next to "Janet's" mom. And apparently "Rocky" was a lawyer in the day... which made me imagine him dressed in his gold lamé briefs while discussing legal cases with clients.

finally saw the movie version a couple of months ago - had to turn off the "participation" tract cos it was hard to hear anyway

Comment

And employees should never, ever be thrown parties because it's "unprofessional".

Sounds like the SC is jelly because she works someplace where they don't value their employees. What a bitch.

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
                      Sounds like the SC is jelly because she works someplace where they don't value their employees. What a bitch.
                      Reminds me of one M3C letter written about an airline crew. The complaint was that the employees went to the same hotel the LW did and they were having a PARTY! How dare they!

Cos you know... the servants aren't suppose to have more fun than their masters.

Comment

*has paddle in one hand, riding crop in other*

bhskittykatt, I'll let you choose the instrument of punishment, because I'm just so gentlemanly that way.

Comment

Quoth Cat Herder View Post
                          *has paddle in one hand, riding crop in other*

bhskittykatt, I'll let you choose the instrument of punishment, because I'm just so gentlemanly that way.
                          Lol I was so wanting to say "Did you tell the SC that it would cost extra." but was worried that people would misunderstand .. glad somebody else went there before I did.
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                            then the oral sex!
                            Oh please, just a little peril?

Comment

Reminds me of one M3C letter written about an airline crew. The complaint was that the employees went to the same hotel the LW did and they were having a PARTY! How dare they!

Cos you know... the servants aren't suppose to have more fun than their masters.
                              Or people who call staff "boy" of "girl" and then complain if someone is "too cheerful"( I've seen these complaints, and herd people piss and moan about "this person was too cheerful! they are here to help me, not enjoy themselves!")

Comment

Don't whip me, massa! We's just tryin to have a good time!

Kind of reminds me of Dirty Dancing. You have the uptight snobs having their crappy party and then you go around to where the employees work and they're having more fun. Also: dancing. Dirtily.

Comment

Working...
                                X