X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Call Will Be Monitored and Reported For Harassment

I'm not Dr. FeelGood!

The other night I had this creep call in towards the last few hours of my shift (it was the late shift). After I said my opening spiel, he says to me that he's in a "good mood" and wants me to make him "feel good". Ugh. I told him that unless he was calling to make a reservation or get off the line . He continued being a creep and even said I had a nice voice and and asking me to "stimulate him" *shudder*. I warned him again and that if he wasn't gonna be professional that the conversation would end. Which it did, with this creep meeting the dial tone. I told one of the sups that was on the shift (mine already left for the night) and she said that next time it happens to grab the phone # so she can have it blocked.

The Email Lady

Thankfully (and hopefully) I have yet to have this SC call me. A few of my co-workers have had the displeasure of dealing with this horrid SC. Long story short, this SC says that not matter what she's been doing she keeps getting spam mail from Prime Hotels. The kicker is that she says she will continue calling and harassing Prime Hotels about it until it stops. From what my co-workers have said about her is that she calls in and cusses a blue streak (you can't get a word in edgewise) and quickly hangs up on you (which makes it difficult to get her # from the phone) . So the sups are having us look out for this lady to report her and have her blocked.
    Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 05-22-2012, 07:04 PM. Reason: Thread Title
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

With the second lady, has anyone tried *69? I know there are reasons it won't work, but just curious if it has been tried.

Comment

In response to the first story, someone here once said, "I'm not that kind of operator!"
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
        So the sups are having us look out for this lady to report her and have her brought to court for harassment.
        Fixed that for ya

...I'm honestly not sure which of these callers disgust me more o_O
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth dbuzman View Post
          With the second lady, has anyone tried *69? I know there are reasons it won't work, but just curious if it has been tried.
          Does anyone else find it ironic that Ma Bell came up with "*69" as the number to reach someone back at the number they called from? What better way to reach back to that sexual harasser than to dial star sixty nine?

Comment

Ok, I keep getting email from Norton even though I stopped using them at least 5 years ago, but, see...

There's this magic device known as a "junk" folder...
            My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

From what my co-workers have said about her is that she calls in and cusses a blue streak (you can't get a word in edgewise) and quickly hangs up on you (which makes it difficult to get her # from the phone) . So the sups are having us look out for this lady to report her and have her blocked.
              I'd try and see if there's a pattern to her calls - do they tend to be at the same time of day, or the same days in a week?
              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
                I'd try and see if there's a pattern to her calls - do they tend to be at the same time of day, or the same days in a week?
                Haven't heard if there's a pattern to her calls to be honest.
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I'm not Dr. FeelGood!
                  But are you Dr. GoodandSexy?

Comment

Working...
                  X