Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. This guys is stupid on a level I usually only see in Seraph's posts. First noob hacking attempts, then spamming, and outright threats? Methinks this guy needs some new jewelry. Like some nice, shiny metal bracelets, maybe?
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Or some new clothes. I hear white jackets are the thing this summer, with a bit of extra length in the sleeves.
      The customer is always right, but this is a public house, and you are a guest.

Comment

^^ Ooh, yes, and the shiny buckles on the back!

Mmm, shiny...
        "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

At this point do you alert your lawyer to get his lawyer, in order to rack up the charges against him, or do you go right to the police?

Comment

He still hasn't stopped? And he's spamming your mail servers and trying to hit you with malware? And you're gonna call the police on his immature ass?

PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Divra View Post
              Or some new clothes. I hear white jackets are the thing this summer, with a bit of extra length in the sleeves.
              White & black stripes. Accessories: pick axe in hand, ball & chain around ankle .

Comment

Quoth Skelly View Post
                White & black stripes. Accessories: pick axe in hand, ball & chain around ankle .
                Optional accessories: half-smoked stogie and an old Victrola playing "Sixteen Tons" in the background ...
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                  Optional accessories: half-smoked stogie and an old Victrola playing "Sixteen Tons" in the background ...
                  Saint Peter don'tcha call me
                  Cuz' I can't go
                  I got caught when I hacked that company store
                  - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Update!
                    Today the email spamming stopped, strangely enough the website of our ex-customer isn't reachable anymore Guess their provider has done something to the account.

We have contacted the police, I guess the guy will end up with just a slap on the wrist. *sigh*
                    No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Update!
                      The stupid is still strong with the guy! Looks like he's channeling Seraph's customers.

On Friday he wrote an email ranting and threatening to sue. How we dared to make his provider shut down his website and email, how we dared to go to the police, how we made him lose millions (his words) of euros, etc.

Yeah right... Our lawyer had a good laugh after reading this email. We are going to ignore the idjit. I doubt he'll find a lawyer to help him, if he does... our documentation is strong.
                      No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Working...
                      X