X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel Tales: "Hidden Mystery" Edition

Okay, let's put on our thinking caps.

I had a guest call down to the desk. She had discovered something between the mattresses that obviously belonged to a previous guest. Current guest asked that someone come to remove it immediately, which I did. Guest was very nice about it, she was just glad that her young son hadn't discovered them.

Now, the question is, What did the guest find?

I think there are enough hints in the story.

SC
    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Either a sex toy or drugs. Am I close?

Comment

Condoms, maybe?
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Teefies2 View Post
        Either a sex toy or drugs. Am I close?
        Quoth Marmalady View Post
        Condoms, maybe?
        You are both in the ballpark.

SC
        "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Comment

Both condoms and a sex toy?
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Well I will make a guess..as many boys do this...an 'Adult' Magazine? *shrugs*
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
              Well I will make a guess..as many boys do this...an 'Adult' Magazine? *shrugs*
              Ding, ding ding. And we have a winner. Another lucky winner. And what does he win?

What d'ya mean we're out of prizes?

Well, let's see... I got this pencil, and a paper clip. If I just bend the paperclip and stick it in the eraser...

There you go Myt.

Actually it was at least 5 adult mags.

SC

Comment

I'm not surprised. As someone who worked for a while in HK, I'm really not surprised.

Comment

Why was she looking between the mattresses anyway? She decide it was time for the annual mattress rotation?

Comment

Quoth FenigDurak View Post
                    Why was she looking between the mattresses anyway? She decide it was time for the annual mattress rotation?
                    Apparently, something fell behind the mattress, and when she moved it, it moved more easily than she thought it should, and looked between them, and discovered the magazines.

SC

Comment

Best thing I ever found left behind, was a carrier bag containing a vibrator, a box of condoms (opened) and what I believe is described as a 'clitoral stimulator'.

Oddly enough, they never rang back to ask if we'd found the bag.

Comment

Once, when staying at [my brand, different location], we found a dirty mag between the comforter and the blanket. The sheets clearly had been changed (having worked in housekeeping, I could definitely tell), so...maybe they didn't shake out the comforter well enough before putting it on? That's all I got. The poor gal at the front desk was so nice, I didn't want to embarrass her, so we just kept it as a souvenir and didn't bring it up. Could have been bad for them if someone less laid-back had discovered it.

Quoth Marmalady View Post
                        Best thing I ever found left behind, was a carrier bag containing a vibrator, a box of condoms (opened) and what I believe is described as a 'clitoral stimulator'.

Oddly enough, they never rang back to ask if we'd found the bag.
                        We once had someone leave about half a dozen "toys". The housekeeper was very conservative, and rather than bring them down, she tossed them. She had to go dumpster diving to retrieve them when the guest did, in fact, return for them. We had to explain that those items still had to be turned in to lost and found, whether she was grossed out by them or not, and that if it was that big a problem to let her supervisor come deal with them.

Though one of the best stories is from Other MOD, before she moved out here. Her and that property's Maint Man found $5000 on one of the A/C units near the ceiling! They turned it in to the PD, and after a month it wasn't claimed (not surprising, since it was probably a failed drug-related transaction, so no one wanted to claim it), so they got it back, and she and Maint Man got to split the goods.
                        Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

What made me laugh about my 'find was what the other HK with me said (we always worked in pairs, never went into rooms by ourselves) When she saw what was in the bag, she said 'Well that's a vibrator, those are condoms but what on earth is THAT?'
                          When I told her, she said 'I'm not touching it! We don't know where it's been!' and I said 'Er.... Yes we do......'

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
                            Actually it was at least 5 adult mags.
                            We found one, a couple of years old, wedged behind the mirror in our lobby bathroom once.

Aside from that, all I can remember is the guy who left his cock ring behind and then called to check on it, then came to get it all while calling it loudly and repeatedly a "bracelet.'

Indeed.
                            Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Quoth Lvl_9_Gazebo View Post
                              ...the guy who left his cock ring ... came to get it all while calling it loudly and repeatedly a "bracelet.'
                              Wow, he must have had tiny wrists!
                              This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                              I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Working...
                              X