Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is not customer service. This is pest control.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is not customer service. This is pest control.

Last night I had a computer moocher and this morning I had to stop a breakfast moocher. Each one I asked to leave told me I was showing poor customer service. I didn't have anything witty to say though I wanted to. So the title of this will be said witty comeback that I wish I had.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

"You would have to be a customer before you know about the quality of my customer service."

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Use Andara's line as a moocher won't get your title.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Yeah, when people talk about poor customer service, I'd like to mention to them that it works both ways and they are displaying poor customer skills as well.

Comment

Poor customer service! Oh my goodness. Seriously, why?! How dumb can they...no, nevermind, don't answer that...

Nice Dalek reference...? >_>
          My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
            Nice Dalek reference...? >_>
            It's indeed a Dalek reference.
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I LOVED that line in the series. HAHA.

"This. is. not. war. This. is. pest. control."
              My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

"I'm only showing poor customer service because I've got a poor, mooching no-good customer in here"
                - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
                  I LOVED that line in the series. HAHA.

"This. is. not. war. This. is. pest. control."
                  "You would kill all Cybermen with four Daleks?"
                  "WE WOULD KILL ALL CY-BER-MEN WITH ONE DALEK! YOU ARE SU-PER-I-OR IN ON-LY ONE RESPECT!"
                  "What is that?"
                  "YOU ARE BETTER AT DYING!"
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                    "You would kill all Cybermen with four Daleks?"
                    "WE WOULD KILL ALL CY-BER-MEN WITH ONE DALEK! YOU ARE SU-PER-I-OR IN ON-LY ONE RESPECT!"
                    "What is that?"
                    "YOU ARE BETTER AT DYING!"
                    Best scene ever

But OP, where do you work, actually?

Comment

Quoth Girlysprite View Post

But OP, where do you work, actually?
                      It's a hotel.

Comment

Working...
                      X