This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainy day SCs

What is it about lousy whether that brings out the SCs? I was gathering carts last night in the middle of a cold miserable day, and people stilll felt the need to criticize my work performance.
    OB=Old biddy
    (It's pouring rain outside and it's been raing for the past 2 hours)
    OB= How come all the carts are wet??? God!!!! The carts are wet I'm gonna call your manager, you are a lazy piece of sh-t, there should be dry carts in here. But you don't care about old people I guess.

AP=A--hat Parent
    ( I accidently slide on the slick pavement and the cart machine taps a red pole)
    AP= Do you drive like that or are you too stupid to drive?
    (BTW I slid going around his daughter who was wheelying around the lot)

And as we were closing there weere these geniuses

JW= Jerky woman
    JW=How come ypu cant open just for a second? I'll be just a second? You guys are idiots . I'll write to corpoate. You don't care about working moms. All you care about are welfare crooks!!!!

IG=Idiot guy
    IG+ Man I just need one item, let me in, you guys suck.<smashes through doors on the way out>

k=kid
    JWK=Jacka-- w/kid
    K=I wantedd to staaaayy innnnnnnn!!!
    JWK=Well honey, they obiously don't care about hard working people like mommy their workers are losers and idiots and slackers anyway, you are smarter than they will ever be!!!

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
    AP=A--hat Parent
    ( I accidently slide on the slick pavement and the cart machine taps a red pole)
    AP= Do you drive like that or are you too stupid to drive?
    (BTW I slid going around his daughter who was wheelying around the lot)
    Questions like this deserve a response in kind.

"Neither, by the way, does your shrink know you're off your meds again?"

should do it.

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
      k=kid
      JWK=Jacka-- w/kid
      K=I wantedd to staaaayy innnnnnnn!!!
      JWK=Well honey, they obiously don't care about hard working people like mommy their workers are losers and idiots and slackers anyway, you are smarter than they will ever be!!!
      "You sure are Johnny, and to think, they say the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree. "

If mommy is a SC she'll think you're complimenting her.
      Last edited by Simply Amazed; 03-16-2007, 10:46 PM.

Comment

It is snowing today. While I was working I got paged to the pharmacy. Someone complained that the floor in Isle 1 is wet. DUH!
        I have PMS and a black belt. Any questions?

This random moment is brought to you by the letters A D and D.

Comment

grr these ppl are the ban of my exsitance. why are carts wet. maybe thats because you are to freakn lazy to bring the carts back to the store. *twitch twitch* then my parents want to know why i have devevloped a twitch.
          History repeats, the names and dates change, but its always the same old story.

Comment

Working...
          X