Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, was that all students? They nearly hit a perfect trifecta!
    Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
    What's the difference?
    We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Every college has a website now, and the vast majority of them have an explanation of the parking regulations. Even if they don't, there is a contact number or e-mail, and the campus has information booths for parking newbies. There really is no excuse not to be aware of parking rules in this day and age.

Comment

This is why I am glad I always got dropped off (I orchestrated my classes so I had long days). No one had to worry about parking rules.
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth thehuckster View Post
          I know it. It reminds me of a scene from The Simpsons where Homer decides to drive ...
          YABBA DABBA DOOOOO!
          Simpson, Homer Simpson,
          He's the greatest guy in historyyyyyyyyy
          From the town of Springfield,
          He's about to hit a chestnut treeeeee
          WAAAAH *screech* *crunch*

Quoth rose_metal_nz View Post
          Wow, was that all students? They nearly hit a perfect trifecta!
          Better. It was all ONE student
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

"They.." You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means...

Comment

Working...
            X