Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a sinker (fecal content warning)

Short and stinky one.

Someone pooped in our pool. That was Thursday. As of today (Saturday), the chemicals still haven't balanced out to the proper levels to open it, and the treatment has made the pool water so murky that the visibility in there is only about three feet. And we're in the mid 80's this weekend (in the Pacific NW, that's rather hot for us). And it's a sold-out weekend. And the pool is closed.

I wish I knew who the culprit was, so I could make them stand in the lobby and explain to the guests who are upset about the closure on why no one can use the pool this weekend.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

I have to ask you, did someone have a massive diarrhea attack in the pool? I have to admit that after two days, I find it strange that the chemical levels are not correct by now. At our local pool, things get sorted out by two hours, tops. That is a fairly normal time frame for here.

Comment

Quoth Gidgetdigit View Post
      I have to ask you, did someone have a massive diarrhea attack in the pool? I have to admit that after two days, I find it strange that the chemical levels are not correct by now. At our local pool, things get sorted out by two hours, tops. That is a fairly normal time frame for here.
      Our pool is possessed by poltergeists or something, I believe. Our water always acts weird when we try and treat it. The pool guys say it will be good in 8-16 hours, but it's always more like 24-48. I could see the bottom of the pool today, though it was still murky, and the chlorine and pH were good, so we were able to open the pool today.

Last weekend, I added just a small amount of pH booster (aka baking soda, pretty much), and it murked the whole thing up. And the calcium levels (a common culprit) were fine. Our pool just hates me, I think.
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

It must be a curse left behind by the pooper, to make sure that no one else uses that pool.
        cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

....I can't help it. This calls for Samuel L.

PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
          X