This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd hand but still willing to punch him

Normal day....some rude customer some awsome ones who bring in a lot of change (am always running out!) I was doing on a line or cash....don't remember but this piece of man-cake came through drive-thru ordered some things and then went up to the window and paid. Then demanded for 8 sides of sour creams. We have NEVER given out free sour cream. Especially 8 sides of it! This guy claimed that we have before and let me say again WE HAVE NEVER GIVEN FREE SOUR CREAM!!! He get majorly pissed...and sorry to say this was also the same girl who is the Poor cashier friend in my other post, she gets the manager who comes to the window. He agian demands 8 sour creams. Too bad. Appearently we are all know fscking wh*res and b!tches because we didn't give him any free stuff. And as he was leaving he spits at her!!! A while later (weeks) she's working again and the same piece of man-cake shows up in drive-thru...where she is he recognizes her (wonder why she stick out in his memory.... ) and slinks by with his order....
    V-Con 2009 and Anime Evolution 2010

*glare of DEATH!*
    "That's right, keep slinking.
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Uhh silly question I'm sure but 'man-cake' huzzabuhwah?

Comment

Quoth InverseHellion View Post
        ...'man-cake' huzzabuhwah?
        LOL...I was thinking exactly the same thing.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth FemmeAnime View Post
          And as he was leaving he spits at her!!!
          In Florida, spitting at or on somebody constitutes assault. Had that happend to me, charges would have been pressed to the fullest extent of the law.

Comment

Working...
          X